the Rift

[OPEN] Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work we go [WALL BUILDING]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
There was an old saying that a woman’s tongue would often waggle away the hours and turn night into day much quicker than time itself could wiggle free. I’d been blessed with the evening shift—which meant that we (myself and Fina) would be flying through this evening, and into the wee morning hours. The border was expectantly quiet, no alarming disturbances these past few weeks. Though I hadn’t been worried about discontent when Kri vanished, we had more friends than enemies in Helovia; or at least one liked to think they did. Still, our guard remained vigilant; Guacho and myself tried to keep tight rein over the ongoings in our herd. Still, things happened.

One such ongoing was the wall and a certain hoard of lasses that seemed to be flocking alongside. I flew over and landed close by with a grumpy phoenix in tow. A tired but pleasant smile formed in place of an otherwise calm façade. “Good eve dear sisters,” I called, my gaze shifting to Sohalia first. She was after all our one and only Forger, a Forger that I hadn’t seen in a while; though her work on the wall was showing progress, “How goes the job Sohalia? Ye seems to have found some willing help?” The corners of my lips only widen gently as golden pools land favorably upon Rasta, and the two others who had gathered. It would take much work to yet finish our wall, I’d heard rumor that our Edge brothers and sisters had already completed theirs. We had some catching up to do.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work we go [WALL BUILDING] - by Midas - 12-22-2013, 11:22 PM