the Rift

[OPEN] Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work we go [WALL BUILDING]

Alina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[I don't know if it is my turn, if I am being rude please tell me :)]

Alina nodded as Sohalia spoke. She very much wanted to help even though she couldn’t move very well. She couldn’t lift, or drag or dig, but surely there must be some job for her?

She greeted the other, a young mare, with a smile and then suddenly a few more new faces joined the trio which quickly became a group. A pale mare, sharing Alina’s body type, joined and the dove acknowledged her with a nod of her head. ”Alina.” she introduced herself to the stranger with a warm smile.

Then Midas appeared and recognition glittered in the dove’s emerald eyes. ”Good evening, Milord.” she smiled at the painted sultan and bowed her head.

Sohalia spoke then and the dove turned her attention to the white pegasus. However the cremello girl’s smile disappeared as she heard the word “sea”. Her mouth became dry and her heart started racing, but as all of the gathered horses began moving she found herself following them. Her walking was stiff, not only because of her wounds, and she stared straight ahead with an expression of fear in her pale face. She sure hoped that they wouldn’t go all the way to the ocean, she had no desire to see those waves.

Suddenly Alina caught sight of a gray shape drawing nearer; a gray shape accompanied by a zephyr. Africa and Silas! The dove’s heart became lighter and the smile returned to her lips. She waited until the dappled mare had greeted Sohalia and then she said: ”I am happy to see you again Lady Africa, how is Dust doing?”

Märk hur vår skugga, märk, Movitz mon frere
Inom ett mörker sig slutar
Hur guld och purpur i skoveln, den där byts till grus och klutar
Vinkar Charon från sin brusande älv
och tre gånger sen dödgrävaren själv
Mer du din druva ej kryster därföre, Movitz, kom hjälp mig och välv
Gravsten över vår syster!

fillyrox | FirenzeLotus22 | solarka-stock | Goblin-stoc | wyldraven

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work we go [WALL BUILDING] - by Alina - 01-08-2014, 02:42 PM