the Rift

[OPEN] peregrination

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
Simply another beautiful filly, her hopes high and her dreams big, there is only a few things that set her apart from the others. Her size, of course. Also, her mature personality, and sweet and caring tone. Always looking out for others and being a truly kind soul.

The girls wlks through the Deep Forest, the thought that she spends a little too much time here, settling at the back of her thoughts. She doesn't mind the eerie, odd feeling here, really, she loves it. Although sometimes a twig snapping or a slight sound in the distance may make her jump, she still loves the thrill and challenge in being here. With a skilled kind, she works her way through the thick underbrush, almost impossible to navigate. But she does it with talented long pillars and a mind made to work out large problems. Above her, large pines stretch to try touch the heavens, a beautiful sight. On the ground lays a blanket of pine needles; one of natures best insalatours. A smile crosses her kissers, for shehas spotted two brings. A ivory brute wig a crown, and a much darker dove that is hornless. A small hate for in-horned beings thrives inside her soul, but she must remember she is one of them, and she wouldn't want to hate herself.... Or would she?

Kind orbs set on the duo, she approaches slowly. When she is about ten feet from them, she snorts, which is followed by a silly giggle.

" Greetings, I am Abishia, what may I call you? "

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
peregrination - by Feuille - 12-17-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: peregrination - by Faelon - 01-03-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: peregrination - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: peregrination - by Feuille - 01-10-2014, 10:36 PM