the Rift

[OPEN] Even Rabbits Make History [Nasreen, Open]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
For an instant the girl's smile faded as her new friend interrupted. Perhaps she had explained wrong. “Well, not exactly, just the idea of using it,” she said in response to her new friend's interjection. Kahlua didn't meant to get the poor girl's hopes up. She couldn't exactly teach magic. The gods had to grant the gift first. Her smile returned soon enough though, as the girl agreed to stay, at least for as long as it took to find out about Th'orqui. “Welcome home then!” Her blue eyes danced. One more to call family. Kahlua's heart danced with delight.

Kahlua! Another voice broke the air and if Kahlua's features could grow any brighter, they did. In an instant, the girl was wiggling, trying to make herself stand, and by the time she managed, Resplendence was there, brushing her muzzle against her shoulder, and Kahlua leaned to the side, trying to rub her head into her friend's neck. “I'm good, of course. And you, my friend?” It was always a good day when Res showed up, the fallen angel that Kahlua had grown to call best friend. Res had saved her life, after all.

“This is the healer I was talking about earlier,” Kahlua offered to Nasreen, humming softly to herself for a moment. And then, because she assumed Res knew everything there was to know about anything, Kahlua turned to her with hopeful eyes and asked about Th'orqui. Did Resplendence know it? Had she heard of it? Did she know of anyone that did? Kahlua's words rushed from her mouth quickly, little space left between questions. It was not until she was done that Res would have room to answer without interrupting. But Kahlua was just too excited to help. The poor dear.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Even Rabbits Make History [Nasreen, Open] - by Kahlua - 12-30-2013, 11:28 PM