the Rift

Lesser Demons

Belial Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
charks

Belial
unicorn . colt . no herd . growing

Well would you look at that! You see, I told you that somebody would show up soon... What do you mean, I never said that? Of course I did! You just never listen to me! I cannot believe this. You, of all people - you, the friend I thought I could turn to when all went poorly! Oh well. It seems that nobody will love you but yourself. It's ok, though. I never loved you, either. Now, I must not keep my visitors waiting! The first one approaches, a colt younger than myself, but I do not raise my head to greet him. Instead, I continue to guzzle down water, inspecting the newcomer from beneath lowered lashes. He has two-toned eyes, too, which is pretty neat. He even has a silver one, like me, which makes me a little jealous because I thought I was unique. Oh, who am I kidding? I am unique!

The colt sounds like a baby, with his broken speech and incomplete sentences. Still, the smirk on his face is promising, and he looks intelligent enough. Should I give him a chance? You're right - why not! I raise my head from the water, short silver mane bouncing on my neck. "You seem new," I inform him, voice imperious. "In fact, you must, if you don't know who I am." My blue and silver eyes take in the darker colt, as I try to look older and intimidating, stretching myself out to my full height. Then the moment is gone and I laugh and walk towards him, grinning. "But I suppose I am new, too, since I don't know who you are!" I announce. Then, I add, "Your mane's really cool."

The new kid doesn't seem to notice my wolf, does he? Oh well, I'll just let it go for now - see, it evaporated so nicely into sunlight and dust. I'm about to ask the other colt his name when a girl shows up. She doesn't seem to see me, though, does she? No, she seems quite taken with the other colt. You see that, it's impossible to get anyone to notice you when a red-head's around! Hm.. you're right, I could use this opportunity to just watch them. I turn my chocolatey figure so I can observe their interactions, cloven hooves soft on the ground. The filly seems about my age, and almost mirrors my coloring, except she's black and I'm brown, and she has a normal tail so she's not a real unicorn. So does the colt, actually. In fact, they also have similar, crimson eyes, as well as those red streaks in their hair...

No, no, it was not her speech that gave it away, give me some credit! I had the fact that they were related figured way before she started talking. That just sort of confirmed it. But now that I'm pretty sure they're related, I'm not really sure what to do about it. Doesn't it look to you like the filly's upset about this? I think she is, and that's really a shame. Family should not fight. Except when they should. Which is usually, really, as long as it's friendly.

"Hi!" I interject into their conversation before the other two could completely forget my presence. "Are you two friends?" My face is a picture of innocence, eyes wide and bright as I look at them.

Messages In This Thread
Lesser Demons - by Belial - 06-03-2012, 11:50 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Varath - 06-04-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Ktulu - 06-04-2012, 04:16 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Belial - 06-04-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Belial II - 06-04-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Varath - 06-04-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Ktulu - 06-04-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Belial - 06-07-2012, 01:36 AM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Belial II - 06-10-2012, 05:37 AM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Varath - 06-15-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Ktulu - 06-20-2012, 03:02 PM