the Rift

[DROP] Who can sail when the winds won't blow [SS Drop]

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

After my trip to the Deep Forest, I traveled on to the Endless Blue. Something about the waters was calming. However my attention was quickly grabbed by a small gathering. The crowd was mixed, my cousin already has arrived as has one of the WingLeaders. My curiousity was getting the better of me as I picked up my pace to see what was going on. After all, gatherings like this were either for deaths or something that gave a companion or magic.

Ever since I was a tiny newborn, I had marveled over the dragon companions. Granted I also loved my big brother Aaron's hellhound.... and that strange creature that had cast so much light in the dark.... But a dragon had always been what I wanted. I longed to be like my Daddy, with a beautiful dragon at my side. I did not care the color, as I found them all beautiful. I moved to the other side of Amaris.... Funny, she had been with me when Daddy and Kiba had been discovered.... I suddenly spoke softly, a tone of wonder in my voice. "I wonder who will chooen..." So many times, I had been looked over... Was it because of my size? Or my age? Well I was growing older now.... Maybe this time I would be choosen... My light green eyes look to those around me. One of us was sure to be picked, I could only hope for someone from the Edge... Or maybe even me...

"talk"

--------------------

Wishlist: Dragon | Firebreathing
Previous Denials - Last Breath of a Survivor Squabbling Squabs

Sakura
my heart is ever at your service
background pattern by webstreatsetc.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who can sail when the winds won't blow [SS Drop] - by Sikeax - 12-19-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Who can sail when the winds won't blow [SS Drop] - by Sakura - 12-20-2013, 09:54 PM