the Rift

[DROP] Who can sail when the winds won't blow [SS Drop]

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet

Oh how good it felt to be rid of that awful quest! Better yet, the evil bitch's brother had answered my return instead of her. He had seemed much kinder than she, even bestowed a gift... Though I am not sure how much of a gift it really is... Either way, it was time to relax... Wait, is that Sakura? Oh and Takara? Well well what's this gathering down here?

I had ended up in the Endless Blue somehow... It did make some sense as I had been thinking of going to visit the Throat. The Edge was just to cold for me. One of these days I wanted to live in the Throat, but for now I would stay at home. Things had been in an unheaval since Takara had left for the wilds... I couldn't just up and leave my little sister and big brother now.... Dang little girl.

Carefully I landed on the sandy beach, I was finally getting used to landing and it had become much easier. I strode confidently forward, standing close to my little sisters.... Wow, when had they become so tall? They were really growing up... Maybe I could leave and be my own self, they really didn't need me...

It was then I focused on what everyone else was looking at... What was that strange glow? Could it be a companion? Oh that would make my day amazing... My magic and a companion all in the same day? Oh I could only hope!
"talk talk talk"

Wishlist: Zephyr

[Image: 511c499da2515]
[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who can sail when the winds won't blow [SS Drop] - by Sikeax - 12-19-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Who can sail when the winds won't blow [SS Drop] - by Azale Moniet - 12-20-2013, 10:26 PM