the Rift

Ave Maria [ Locket Teaching Spar]

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall

It was simple, the stallion's mind. His thoughts only pertained of three things, now four with the recent meeting of a stunning lady. Patrols, companion, more patrols, and now, Lakota. All else was unimportant to the stallion. His mind was normally blank until a few days ago, in which he met the beautiful healer, Lakota, up close and personal. Yes, he had seen her here and there, but now it was something more than a simple, I'm-in-your-herd relationship. Something had grown deeper between the two, and Locket was pleased about it. After his spar with Solace she had healed him, and that was when they had bonded. At that moment, when they parted ways, Locket hoped to injure himself enough to speak with her again. It was a funny thing that he's so brave until it came to women, which he then grew timid.

Inhaling the Orangemoon air as he walks with a casual pace, his emerald gems flicker to a shadow looming across the border. Muscles tense as a call rings out, one that carries forward in the wind. Pale lobes are ushered back, flattened against his skull. A cloven hoof is raised, struck against the ground. He paws at the earth, chest puffed slightly as he then thrusts himself forward, bellowing words of his own. "A fight you want, a fight you get!" Tucking in his head, he launches at the larger pegasus stallion. His hooves touch the ground just before he reaches the stallion. Running the rest of the way, he pulls his weight to the right side, blade atop his brow cocked and ready. He desires to drag it along the bay skin of the stallion, the one who dares challenge them. Although he was massive compared to Locket, he did not care. He would not cower in the shadow of this stallion.

Whipping around, Locket lets out a heavy snort, pale nostrils flared. His back hooves are suddenly ensnared in his mess of dark locks, frustration growing within him. He bucks as an outcome, pulling strands of hair from his tail. Despite the pain he charges again at the stallion, forelock falling before his eyes. Tossing his head, he bares his teeth and nips at what is closest to him. Last he checked, the stallion's quarters were closest. With instincts throwing him around, Locket swerves off to the side, still thinking he's facing the buttocks of his opponent. He couldn't risk getting smacked in the jaw by those muscular legs. Locket throws his head about to keep his forelock clear of his line of vision, emeralds darting about to find the enemy.

"talk talk talk"
[icky post :I
attack: 1/3(??)
word count: 445
tags: @[Gaucho]

xjrlokix.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
Ave Maria [ Locket Teaching Spar] - by Gaucho - 12-19-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Ave Maria [ Locket Teaching Spar] - by Locket - 12-29-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Ave Maria [ Locket Teaching Spar] - by Gaucho - 01-18-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Ave Maria [ Locket Teaching Spar] - by Locket - 01-29-2014, 12:13 PM