the Rift

[OPEN] Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie
The boy laughed. Jorogumo snickered back. For her to keep running, he would have to keep chasing, and she doubted that he would pursue her relentlessly. Unless he was stupider than she thought, which oh how she hoped he wasn’t that stupid. Those last words he whispered, a smirk broke her stoic mask and she shook her head. “Can you chase me for so long? I think you’ll give up. For a good predator doesn’t chase endlessly, it builds its web and waits for prey to come to it. A spider isn’t an easy thing to catch, they know just the right dark places to hide in.” Let him chew on those words. More words parroted from her mother, well, all except for the last sentence, that was conjured up by her own murky mind that was plummeting deeper and deeper into darkness with each day. Blindly she was heading down a road of treachery, and with her narrow sightedness, the end of the road was a big blur… But she believed it with every fiber of her being, that this dumb colt wouldn’t be there. All he was to her was temporary amusement.

The game of cat and mouse continued, Jorogumo, of course, didn’t believe herself to be the prey. Her tactic of taunting and teasing remained, each time she would let hm get closer and closer, recklessly believing herself to be the one who will win the crown in the end. This game was quite fun, especially since she was winning. Games were fun only if she won she realized. I will always make sure I win, she thought to herself. I was born with a crown, thus I was born to rule. She thought back to the first steps she took into the Basin, all those words of supremacy implanted into her brain. The seeds were beginning to sprout, and the spider child believed that she would someday see those crowned with horns rise to their rightful thrones.

With all these thoughts of domination, a voice spoke, and it wasn’t that of her playmate. After some distance had developed between her and the boy, she turned her attention to the filly. In silence she studied every fiber of the mare and it didn’t take long for her to notice the lack of a horn. This dainty little filly was a butterfly, and Jorogumo was the spider, she would devour this hornless. The butterflies wings wound be ripped off and it would bow to the spider. It would sing praise to the black widow. That was the natural order of things. The black widow slaughtered the butterfly.

Still retaining her silence, Jorogumo approached the little butterfly. Despite the superior size of the filly, she would still kneel. Chou,” The spider child said softly, her voice icy cold . “You aren’t crowned little chou.” She said, a bit of malice creeping into her tone and the darkness that lay asleep in the child awoke like a roaring beast. “You are a hornless butterfly…” A bright idea flashed into the filly’s mind, maybe she could keep the ugly little filly as a pet! Oh surely Kisaki would let her keep it! She could make the little butterfly entertain her and do things for her. There wouldn’t be any need to dig amongst the snow anymore, she could make the weak butterfly do it. Hm, no, she wanted a prettier pet. Maybe she could find a Pegasus to make her own, that sounded much more appealing than a skinny little freak.Chou, I am going to pluck your wings.” She locked eyes with the filly and swiveled her ears back, and suddenly a shift overcame the filly. Where once mere apathy once was, there was aggression and a girlish sort of malice. What would her companion do? Would he take his opportunity to grab her? Or would he, a fellow crowned, join in the game of breaking the butterfly?

[Chou = Butterfly
Jorogumo won't attack if you will not want her to. Even if she does, she will cause hardly any damage as she is still very young and isn't in any way a skilled fighter.
@[Abishia] ]
"Talking"
Jorogumo

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Jorogumo - 12-20-2013, 03:09 AM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Reginald - 12-23-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Jorogumo - 12-26-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Reginald - 12-29-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Jorogumo - 12-31-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Abishia - 12-31-2013, 05:20 AM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Reginald - 01-01-2014, 11:30 PM