the Rift

[OPEN] Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
@[Satanic Silk]

I am the light, the hope, in your darkest hour.

Cypress turned to hear a slight deep voice. It was of a stallion of black. But a different shape stood out in red on his face. A star and a moon. Crimson eyes looked at her, not showing any emotions as Cypress could tell. He spoke words of concern, well, slight concern. She could not just stand there and wait for something to happen, so she spoke back, replying to his question. "I am not alone, for I have the trees and the wind along at my side." She tried to sound wiser than she really did. She didn't want his ripping her to shreds. If he could, he probably would, his muscles seemed tense under slick pelt.

Was he scared of this forest? It's powers? Maybe so. But he could run, take flight. Faster than Cypress could ever get away from anything bigger than them. He had powerful wings that only took a few beats to lift himself off the ground. She had no chance of running away from a monster.

When Cypress examined him again, she noticed something she hadn't noticed before. His wings. They were not at all like the feathery ones of other pegasus. They were bat-like wings, with evil claws at the tips. They made Cypress shiver, her emerald eyes waver away from his shape. She wanted to ask why his wings looked like that, but she just didn't want to take her eyes off the ground. She didn't want to see the claws that could rip through skin, tear at bone.

"Speech"
Words
*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any] - by Cypress - 12-23-2013, 12:52 PM