the Rift

[OPEN] Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

I am the light, the hope, in your darkest hour.

The winged man didn't even apologize. He just folded his wings like nothing had happened. It was obvious he wanted to start a fight. Cypress didn't want one, so she stayed out of it. Letting it go. She smiled at him weakly. Trying to shake it off.

When he started to walk around her weirdly she kind of wanted to hurt him. But it was not her fault he was sniffing her and nudging her. At least he was doing it gently. But it still annoyed her a little. When he was done, he stopped at her front a fond look disappearing from his crimson eyes. He then tried to sniff her rose, but pulled back, trying to get the pollen from his snorting nostrils. Honestly. How much more weird could this get? He then asked a question she didn't even think he was going to ask. It was about her parents. She glanced at him, a look of plea in her eyes. She didn't want to answer this question. It had already been spoken to her for some time, and she didn't want to go through the same pain like before. But she nodded, knowing he would like to know her story, and deserved to know where this little dark filly had come from. "I... I was running with my mom and dad and sister. We were in a forest, and... I kind of went the wrong way.. uh. Only hearing screams afterwards." She stopped there. Only to see his reaction.

This is when she noticed she was acting more... older. Like her sister. She was not acting like that small filly anymore. What had caused her to think like this? Was it Satanic Silk? She didn't know. She just wanted it to go away. She wanted to be herself. But that didn't happen. She just kept on getting more different by the second. What had gotten into her?

"Speech"
252 Words
*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any] - by Cypress - 12-31-2013, 07:36 AM