the Rift

[OPEN] Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

I am the light, the hope, in your darkest hour.

Why did he call me butter cup? She wondered as he spoke to her. The pain after having to tell that story again. That wretched story. She hated it. But hate was a strong word, maybe it was dislike. But she could not get the screams out of her head.

When she looked into Satanic Silk's eyes she saw something bad. She did not like the thoughts that seemed to whirl through his head. They seemed scary, like he was going to take her. Somewhere she didn't know. Silk, being that scary black and rose beast he was, spoke again. He said he liked her, telling her to come along with him. "Satanic..." before she could finish his name he reached up his black shredded wings out, stretching the small space they were in. He shook his mane, a devious smile on his face. "Satanic Silk, I don't want to come with you, I don't know where you are going!" She said remembering the lessons her mother taught her. Not to go with strangers to strange places. But that is what she had been doing all this time in Helovia! She couldn't stop now. But Silk was scaring her, and she didn't like it. She wanted to talk again, but the fear in her eyes showed him everything.

How afraid she was to leave with him. To a place she did not know. She didn't even know what herd this stranger was in. It was different for her. Scarier. Would he like it if she asked him to come with him? Maybe so. But she would guess not. It was weird for someone to tell you to come with them. Like it was scary for Cypress now. She did not want to go with him, and she never intended to.

"Speech"
300 Words
*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

Sorry this is so late! :( And, I was thinking they could meet later, maybe in a thread with Africa! Cypress has met Africa 2 times already, she really has warmed up to her. So I think it will be a good idea!
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any] - by Cypress - 01-04-2014, 09:07 AM