the Rift

[OPEN] Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

I am the light, the hope, in your darkest hour.

This man of the name Satanic Silk... he was different. He expects the small girl to follow him to who knows where! Cypress didn't want to trust him, but what else would she do? She did just stick with the plan of wandering the lands, but didn't really have anywhere to live or go. Cypress huffed when he bents his head down and touched muzzles with her, he told her he was from Dragons Throat, why did that name sound familiar? Cypress didn't know. Silk hesitated, then spoke again, about the people there, probably who he had met so far. Africa! He had met Africa there! Cypress knew the name was familiar! She wanted to see the dappled mare again, it would be nice to see her, their last visit was at the lava pit, then way back it was the deep forest. She

Silk said something else, but Cypress didn't hear over how exited she was. It was just blurred out words for her. She couldn't believe Africa was in the herd he was in, what a coincidence! all the other names sounded like fun too! Alina, Midas oh! She was so exited to go. Cypress go too caught up in her excitement that she didn't realize what was right in front of her muzzle, she was following this man to Dragons throat, an unknown land of hers. Would she meet new friends there? Maybe so. "I will come!" She said making up her mind then and there. But of course, she didn't tell him about Africa... "Silk, wait!" she said trotting happily to his side when he looked away from his last quick glance. "I can't wait!" she said happily, but under her breath.

"Speech"
286 Words
*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any] - by Cypress - 01-06-2014, 10:26 PM