the Rift

[OPEN] musings of the dead innocent

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
A B I S H I A

Chills run up her spine. A stench like never before reaches her nostrils, and she wants to flinch. The spirits that walk with her are shrinking away, casting horrified glances into the distance then looking back to the innocent girl. They say nothing. They stay quiet. They... they shed a tear for her. Her anxiety is sparked, and she rears up into the air. It hasn't arrived yet, but the dreadful sound of tree limbs snapping announces its arrival. She is ready to run at any moment, her muscles tense, toned, and ready to spring into action.

A gasp escapes her ivory kissers. She has no time to even listen to the dreadful words. The sight is horrific. It's not alive, it's rotting. She gasps again, her shock trying to over take her, but she doesn't let it. The thing comes closer, and Abishia lets out a loud scream, yelling at it. " GET AWAY FROM ME YOU HORRID BEAST" She then turns on her heel, without hesitation. The spirits have already gone, and she forgets about the suicidal girl that she was trying to help. All cares for others have been squished, and she is for once thinking about herself. Long lanky legs propel her forward at a perfected, graceful speed. She much resembles a cheetah, her lankiness and speed. She runs, runs and runs. Not caring to look back and see if the rotten thing is following her. Fear grasps her heart with a deathly hold, wanting to take her. She refuses, and keeps running. She can't stop. She won't. Not for anyone, or anything. She must resist. She must leave, run for somewhere safe. Safe? Does safe even exist anymore? Doubt claws her from the inside out, but she shows no pain. She won't give in. She's moving at incredible speeds, leaping over whatever comes after her. If only she had wings...

She won't stop. She can't. She starts to grow tired, her heart thumping against her ribs. But she doesn't stop.

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
musings of the dead innocent - by Micha - 12-21-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: musings of the dead innocent - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: musings of the dead innocent - by Amara - 01-07-2014, 02:36 PM
RE: musings of the dead innocent - by Official - 01-07-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: musings of the dead innocent - by Abishia - 01-08-2014, 10:09 PM