the Rift

[OPEN] General Children, All My Hospital

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin

OXY.
I never said that I want this
You know the Deep Forest is supposed to be your home now, you get it... weird stuff in the Marsh, dead things in the water. Whatever. But you came back here anyways. You have your reasons. First, you're tired of the bullshit. You do more work than any of the other assholes that live in your crazy little group of horses and you get no recognition. Except maybe the Phantom Seeker with her sugar lips. She's pretty useful. The rest of them? You're not convinced that they're worthy anything other than a face to look at. You hate them all.

Second, your plants grow here. They don't grow in the Deep Forest. You know, you looked. Twice now. But, like you said earlier, something weird is going on in the swamp. On a normal day you wouldn't hesitate to just tromp through there anyways, stir up the dead things in the water like you always do and come out safe, if rather rotten smelling, on the other side. However, you've got this orb thing in your shoulder bag and all the electric burns that came with winning it still healing on your sides. You're not in any place to be fighting anything living right now, let alone taking on the undead specters that your mind images within the swamp.

So anyways, you take the long way, around the edge of the swamp, to the beach, so that you can circle back to the junction between beach and swamp. Its where your plants grow in abundance. You're surprised you've never found anyone else there indulging. Not that you mind. More for you. And right now, you need all the plants you can get. You've been massively overdosing as of late, trying to fight away the pain of your wounds. Each step still pains you, each stride tugging at scabs that mottle your left side, your right groin and other less important areas. Its better than it was. But that doesn't mean its good.

To be honest, you're starting to resent this little egg you put so much hard work into stealing from Ampere. Not because you wanted the egg, but more because you wanted to piss of the little Blue. But you don't get to think much about it. There's something ahead and.... well, you're not exactly sure what. It- a horse apparently- is standing in at the edge of the water, staring out to sea. You went out there once. It wasn't so great. And for some reason you decide to walk up to her, though you're not really so sure way. Maybe its the way your blurry vision makes her look so weird. And whats up with the long hair danging down next to her face anyways? You stop just a little ways back. “The fuck are you?” You've never been tactful anyways.

OOC| For reference, since I didn't really mention it too much, on a highness scale of 1 to Outer Space, Oxy is at about a 7.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
General Children, All My Hospital - by Roskuld - 12-21-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 12-21-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 12-22-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 12-23-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 12-25-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 01-01-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 01-01-2014, 07:22 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 01-06-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 01-08-2014, 06:09 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 01-11-2014, 09:07 PM