the Rift

Cealestis :: Bunnie

Cealestis Posts: 50
Hidden Falls Genetrix I atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 HH :: 11 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skýlos :: Pit Bull :: None Bunnie
12-21-13
Magical Abilities
Light (Passive?) - Can dream visions of the future in scattered images, sometimes small "video clip" like segments.
Dark x Spark - Can create electrical currents along her wings and thrust them towards opponents once she has accumulated enough charge. Using it too many times or charging the attack too long can burn/singe her wings or body, or possibly electrocute her.

Companions
Normal - An American blue pit bull, female. Would be using small marking prize to add a white tribal moon marking on her somewhere. :3 Magic: Time - Time Slip

Link!

Cealestis will have her pit bull in two weeks. :3

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Grandfathered:: [Magic: DarkxSpark | Can create electrical currents along her wings and thrust them towards opponents once she has accumulated enough charge. Using it too many times or charging the attack too long can burn/singe her wings or body, or possibly electrocute her.]

Grandfathered:: [Magic: Light | Can dream visions of the future in scattered images, sometimes small "video clip" like segments.]
[[[This would be active! ]]]

9-9-2014
Water: Ability to condense water particles in the air to form shapes of mist; used to tell stories with visual aids.
Magic/physical violence allowed to be used upon Cealestis at any time, so long as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission.

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
up to date