the Rift

Late Arrival

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather
L E N A
reaching as I sink down into light

Lena wasted no time in offering her support, maneuvering her body close to the other bay, angling her shoulder alongside the distressed, ailing individual, hoping to further fortify and aid in the delicate, arduous situation. She didn’t ask any more, could not prosper or query notions of how they’d come to appear like this, sullied, blemished, broken and weary. They would share if necessary, if shadows of danger crossed over the Threshold's mighty, mysterious features, if circumstances rendered them stricken – to pry would be a meaningless venture, an intrusion into a livelihood that was not her own. Some, like herself, preferred the enigmatic plunge, where their origins couldn’t be judged, where opinions were furtive, depths unexplored, remaining ambiguous and obscure. But the mare delivered her own question, and the young mare’s gentle, soothing vocals rang from parted lips, eager to lend assistance in any way, but not ready to assume automatic acceptance of her postured inquiry. “My herd, The World's Edge, has a healer. May I lead you to him?" Personally, she’d never met the aforementioned creature; had heard of him on the winds of scars, bruises and other injuries, and presumed he would be able to provide some sort of remedy to this hastened, necessary cause.

Messages In This Thread
Late Arrival - by Irene - 08-12-2012, 06:58 AM
RE: Late Arrival - by Lena - 08-12-2012, 08:50 AM
RE: Late Arrival - by Irene - 08-14-2012, 12:26 AM
RE: Late Arrival - by Lena - 08-14-2012, 08:18 AM
RE: Late Arrival - by Irene - 08-20-2012, 01:24 AM
RE: Late Arrival - by Lena - 08-22-2012, 03:40 PM