the Rift

A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }}

Silver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Her muscles tensed as the two horses approached her. She noticed that one was an Arabian like her. Both were well muscled and looked as if they could easily be a warrior. Her black forelock fell over her eyes, causing her to shake it away.

She looked at both of them then responded to the two of them with a somewhat quiet voice, "Hello." She felt a wave of nervousness instantly pass through her, causing her muscles to tense even more. She shifted her weight and looked at the ground for a second, avoiding their gaze.

Her heart began to pump harder from her nervousness. She repeated to herself in her head, it's fine. They won't hurt you. She only wished that she had the ability to believe it, but her trust issues get in the way of everything.

The woods seemed to be darker than they were before. Maybe it was just her? Or was it really? She didn't know.

She looked towards the first horse, of which was named Arrane for a few seconds. Then she responded, "Yeah, I guess I am lonely. All my family is gone and I don't have any friends anymore, so I am just by myself. " She let out a soft sigh, thinking about her past. She shook her head slightly and continued, "Anyways, I am Silver. I am delighted to meet you. Nothing in particular has brought me here, really I am just looking for a second chance. A chance to find something new and find who I really am."

Messages In This Thread
A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Silver - 12-22-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Arrane - 12-26-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Colt - 12-26-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Silver - 12-29-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Arrane - 01-01-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Colt - 01-01-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Silver - 01-03-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Faelon - 01-03-2014, 02:18 PM