the Rift

You Will See. [Eris Challenge]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

As she spoke to Eris, The Empress just took the time to watch how the bitch moved. What weaknesses affected the mare? The Empress already knew that Confutatis was quick to anger, she also already knew that they both shared a love for spilling blood. This was going to be one messy battle. Her blue orbs rolled as the words still floated into her ears. "Really Confutatis! You have offered my your loyalty in the past. You gave me your word." Eris chuckled thinking back to the way Confutatis had just left her. Shaking her head, Eris just continued to watch the other try and talk her way out of the hot seat. "As it turns out...well...your word is as good as shit now." The more the half blind bitch spoke about power the quicker Eris realised how little she knew about true power. Sighing, The Empress decided to quickly educate the traitorous bitch. "You know nothing about true power bitch," her voice was bored. Quikly Eris was growing tired of the pointless natter leaving both mouths. "Power resides where souls believe it resides. Shrugging the Vermillion Queen watched carefully for a reaction. "It’s a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small soul can cast a very large shadow." With a chuckle, Eris tipped her head to the side.

As if it was meant to convince her, the other sunk into a bow. Eris sighed and waited. "Oh for goodness sake...STAND UP STRAIGHT." Her breath was harshly drawn, eyes narrowed and anger boiled her blood. "You don't even have the right to sink your knees at my hooves." Now she closed the distance between them, this conversation was done. Eris would not stand and wait with patience anymore. "I will hurt you for this bitch. Her voice was full of promise. "A day will come, you will think you are safe and happy, that your prized processions are protected," a slick smile formed on her lips, "and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid." Tipping her head in promise, Eris looked up to speak one last time. "Choose. Walk away or continue with this pointless challenge." Eris was proud to be standing before the obnoxious bitch. After all, it was hard to put a leash on a dog after you put a crown on it's head. Eris' crown couldn't be seen by all, but for those who had faith in her, they could see the beauty that sat on top of her red curls.

Words :: 431 [800 max] Post :: [0 | 3]

Confutatis may attack first.
If Eris wins, Confutatis can not challenge to be accepted into The Asylum or any herd land they may live in again.

Wake me up inside,
Bid my blood to run,
Before I come undone,
Save me from the nothing I've become.

Messages In This Thread
You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Confutatis - 12-22-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Tamme - 12-23-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Eris_ - 12-24-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Eris_ - 12-26-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Official - 12-26-2013, 08:13 PM