the Rift

[OPEN] When I open my eyes

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.

The stallion grew rigid as the greetings of a woman seemed to be near. He assumed she must be greeting someone else near that he had not noticed on his walk. Yet something about where the voice directed made him ponder if she were greeting him. He halted, and turned a curious glazed gaze upon where the mare's voice had come from. Coming from uphill the form of a dark toned woman trotted her way down to him. Her beige eyes glowed with some kind of friendly warmth. “A fine day to be out in the sun!” She inquired, nodding her head in welcoming. His eyes wandered over to the pale fox that stood by her side. It's five tails fell behind it, giving it a graceful frame.

Icy blue eyes pulled back to the woman's own brown orbs and he pulled a brief expression that seemed rather startled. Farenjer was not very good with others, he was friendly, but rather very independent. With ease, a filly or colt could pull off that he was actually somewhat shy around friendly people. But the dark bay would not admit that. He only refers himself as an un-social kind of person. He stood there for a moment, recalling what she told him in greeting and finally with an awkward silence broken, he spoke "Its Farenjer." His tone was thin, yet deep.

So Lena was the mare's name? He had actually glanced at her before in the past. But, it felt so strange to be approached by her now. She rather looked somewhat similar to him as well. Her dark coat was very close to his own, though the big difference was his icy markings that spread like roots across his face and leg, entangling within sections of his mane and tail. He then turned his head and casted a curious gaze upon her accompany. A alabaster Kitsune with opaque, rounded eyes. It seemed rather calm and collected. He inquired "What is your companion's name?" studying its rather beautiful look. He had heard about companions like kitsunes, phoenixes, and even dragons as a fellow's companion before. Even spotted a few of the mysterious creatures following fellow unicorns around the Basin. But he had never been so close to one of the ominous legends.

speech speech speech speech speech

Credits

Messages In This Thread
When I open my eyes - by Farenjer - 12-23-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Lena - 12-26-2013, 07:38 AM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Farenjer - 12-27-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Lena - 12-27-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Farenjer - 12-27-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Lena - 12-29-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Farenjer - 12-29-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Lena - 01-04-2014, 07:29 PM