[OPEN] ZZAAAPPPPP

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine

megaera</style>
wake me up when it's all over
when i'm wiser and i'm older</style>

Meg was still working on her social skills. Before coming to the Throat, she’d been isolated for months and before that, her childhood hadn’t really been what you might call conventional. The young mare had met several here in her new desert home, and they had all been so incredibly warm and welcoming that she’d been quick to accept a place here. She was still getting used to the idea of having friends though, and not entirely sure how to deal with all her emotions. She’d been in the habit of fighting everyone and everything out of necessity but with no one attacking her, she didn’t quite know what to do with herself.

The bay mare trekked though the sandy deserts, headed for the refreshing oasis, eager for the refreshment and rest it promised. The bright sun made the filly at the water’s edge visible from a good ways away. Meg hesitated, then moved forward at a brisk trot, wings folded comfortably at her sides. “Hello there,” she said, coming to a shuffling halt a few yards from where the filly stood. Eyes flicked over the young one in all her adolescent awkwardness. It didn’t seem so very long ago that Meg had been going through the same stage, though this little one didn’t look quite as harassed and she had been.

“I am Megaera, or just Meg I suppose…” She’d head several of her heardmates use informal makes with each other; If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. Her feet shuffled a bit as she spoke, but then the was rarely still on the ground, so much more comfortable while she was flying. Her face however, had a smile that was friendly enough, though perhaps a little unsure Am I really supposed to just start talking to people? “Are you a resident of Dragon’s Throat as well?” After the words were out, the question seemed silly. The filly could hardly be old enough to be far from any of the adults responsible for her and even more, she shared a similar layer to her scent that Meg had picked with the other established members of the herd. Still, got to start talking somewhere, right?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
ZZAAAPPPPP - by Zenobia - 12-23-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: ZZAAAPPPPP - by Megaera - 12-26-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: ZZAAAPPPPP - by Zenobia - 12-26-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: ZZAAAPPPPP - by Megaera - 12-30-2013, 07:49 AM