[OPEN] ZZAAAPPPPP

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine

megaera</style>
wake me up when it's all over
when i'm wiser and i'm older</style>

Meg’s long ears pricked forward and a rather uncharacteristically concerned expression crossed her features as the filly gave a rattling cough. There seemed to something more than just getting water down the wrong pipe there, but the little one quickly recovered and the thought dropped out of the mare’s mind. She set her features in a friendly, if not entirely typical, smile as the filly spoke, gathering her spindly legs beneath her.

This little one simply exuded charm, almost bubbling over with childish exuberance, and Meg was quickly charmed. A chuckle escaped her at the child’s antics as she recounted her name and her place here in the Throat. “Well met, Zeno” she said, imitating the stress on the first letter. “We, none of us, get to choose our place of birth but I think you’ve been lucky. Certainly, mine was a much colder place, and the inhabitants far less friendly then those I have met in my short time here.”

There was a pause, and before Meg could think of what to do next the filly seemed to burst out her interjection. The earth-colored mare felt the shiver of electricity ripple through the air and stilled. Had that just come from this little filly? but the grey one continued in her bubble of a voice before Meg could think to much about the strange little disturbance. Play? The ‘games’ that her brother’s had played with her had never exactly been fun, and she was sure that Zeno couldn’t have meant anything of that sort. Play… She certainly wanted to; she was only just and adult herself and her true nature was a rather boisterous and jovial one, once she’d escaped from the shadow of her former herd. She’d grown up faster than she should have, but the dormant child was eager to come back if Meg could learn how to let it. “I…don’t really know how…” The mare admitted. She had a rough idea, but this land and its inhabitants were so very different from what she’d known that she was simply at a loss.

-lainespeak-
Notes: Current damage notes indicate threads that take place after this one, Meg is in full health here :)

Image Credits
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
ZZAAAPPPPP - by Zenobia - 12-23-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: ZZAAAPPPPP - by Megaera - 12-26-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: ZZAAAPPPPP - by Zenobia - 12-26-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: ZZAAAPPPPP - by Megaera - 12-30-2013, 07:49 AM