the Rift

[OPEN] Something Wicked...

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride...
Quilyan
...he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.

He comes.

In a swirl of mist and a rush of some masculine scent or other that the prince can't quite place, he comes. Relief floods the painted steed, though it is hard to tell from the darting, violet eyes and the tremors that overcome his exhausted body. He is still panting slightly from exertion, but as Destrier greets him he begins to calm. Muzzles meet, a quick greeting, allowed equally from an inability to protest and from actual friendship. Quilyan likes Destrier, of course, which is saying something, seeing as he does not normally get along with other males - something about being a prince left him quite the dominant individual - but one wouldn't know it to look at them now. It is quite obvious that something is wrong, and as he opens his mouth to divulge the information to the WingLeader, he is interrupted.

Pounding hoofbeats are the first to catch his attention, and he starts, he head shooting upwards in surprise and his auds flicking back nervously, but as he recognizes the figure through the dust cloud she throws up, he seems almost to melt, immediately becoming more relaxed. Something about her presence requires him to man up; she cannot see him as weak. He must protect her, and to do that he cannot be a trembling colt. He's a grown stallion. He is strong. "I'm alright, princess," he murmurs for her ears alone as she pokes and prods at his unharmed sides. Clearing his throat, he straightens, one wing sticking in the air to allow Resplendence to check him over and, hopefully, return to cuddle alongside him.

"I've just come from the Spectral Marsh, sir," he tells Destrier, something almost militaristic in the manner with which he addresses the dark steed. "There... something is wrong. I don't know exactly what, but..." He pauses, gathering his thoughts. Zarina chitters from his shoulders and races along his nape to perch on his poll, utterly convinced that she can explain better than he. Ignoring her, he continues. "Everything was... overtaken by darkness. It wasn't just dark, it was evil. It felt like all the happiness and all the light had been sucked out of the world." He couldn't help the shudder that rolled through his body. "If there wasn't magic in it, I'm a monkey -" Zarina shrieked softly, offended, and he silenced her, "- but I couldn't say where it came from. One minute it was all peace and quiet, and the next... it wasn't."

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil.deviantart.com | Ness8Bit.deviantart.com

Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Something Wicked... - by Quilyan - 12-24-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Something Wicked... - by Destrier - 12-25-2013, 07:04 AM
RE: Something Wicked... - by Resplendence - 12-26-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Something Wicked... - by Quilyan - 12-26-2013, 01:36 AM