the Rift

[PRIVATE] Not Another Love Story

Shajake Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Earth tumbles and recoils beneath heavy weight pushed in it's thick hide. Alive with the endless pain of icicles driven into skin, the world prepares it's powerful threats of what it is to come.
Frostfall is returning, but not even the strongest may go without it's heed.
Dappled skin laced roughly over weak bones and muscles of power, dusk settles a bursting scene of vibrant colours across an early blanket. Further north, into the mountains and towards the northern sea, everything is deep within the white. Steam rises with wispy fingers outstretched from the mask that hides the face of a monster. A fresh scar is lain upon his neck. There's still blood strained into the gray skin about his neck and to the tips of a short black mane.
What is about his head is firmly placed now, refusing to come off without a good fight. Hours of a head slung about leaves the madman with a nasty headache and certain that if he is to be came across, there would be charges to face.
Thrown to the ground and laid to rest, he dazes. His breathing is ragged and rattles his ribs. Inside the mists and snow, there is a strong lack of life other than himself. He never makes for much of life, therefore the land is void of what life it should hold. Birds refuse to let their songs fill the air and make up for the emptiness. A dark shadow fades over the area as an orange moon settles to the sky lights.
He makes no complaint, only raises a masked face to gaze with almost neon green eyes, to inspect the sights that follow in the sweeping skirt of moonlight. A blink once, a blink twice, and a body shifts the blanket and unsettles it. More will fall soon, and his presence there will have no sign of happening anymore.
Once upon weary legs that shake, his least(but maybe favourite) person comes along for their usual visit. The white form comes as snowflakes fluttering in the wind, golden eyes upon the dark stallion. 'Lonely?' No. 'So our company is nice enough for your liking now?'
Time would say that every time Scinfaxi spoke to Shajake, there was always a question brought to the conversation that the green eyed man chose to ignore. They were typical to be ones that came from the stallion's personal views, and he lacked the need to fish about in his broken thoughts and bring an answer to the table.
I don't care.
That statement alone seemed to be the only sane thought that was ever thought, and let it be set into the history books that it even occurred.

"talk talk talk"

“BUT THE TRUTH IS A DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD; ITS A DANGEROUS THING." - MICHAEL SCOTT .

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered

How long has I been lost?

Days, months, seasons?

I can't count, time has slipped past me that fast. What a shame I didn't count (like I really needed to count). So screw it, I don't care. Really, I don't care about time. The only part of it I care about is the time of day. Without that, this world would be filled with pure chaos. Anarchy was good, yes, but I don't think one can handle much of it. I've almost hit my limit to all the anarchy, which makes me sad. I liked my daily dose of chaos, it kept me pleased and without psychopathic desires. Today I hadn't gotten my dose, so I was out searching for chaos to create. Really this world was close to complete chaos, someone just had to give it a little push. And I was just the person to do so. But the earth was a stubborn bastard and it took more of a kick, punch and heave to get it moving. So here I was, prepared for the kick.

Striding with a demonic tone, its as though nature crumbles in my wake. My smell, blood and flowers, was something that turned the animals sour. Birds trilled in fear, flying away in flocks as I giggle loudly, catching an innocent squirrel. The thing was trying to gather its little pile of acorns and run from me. I smile as I hear the snapping of its spine, the delicate string of a back bone bent awkwardly. The squirrel was fat, another sign that Orangmoon was looming overhead. Leaves were fading to browns and reds, grasses were dying and animals were hiding in their stupid little hidey-holes. Well screw them! I would find one of their hide outs during Frostfall and eat them. Tasty little animals they were, especially during this time, when they were all fat and juicy. I lick my lips, bending down and taking a sweet little bite from the squirrel's side. Blood takes a break for it, slipping down my chin. Raising my head, I swallow just in time to see a stranger in the field near me.

I perk my ears and smirk. Prepare for the kick. I hold down the squirrel's body as I nearly take flesh from bone, a beautiful suction noise tearing through the silence. I chew on the piece for just a moment before tossing it forward, making it look like a deformed squirrel soaring above the stallion's head. I walk to him, my lips still painted red with the creature's blood. "Hey there tiger, did you see a squirrel fly by?" I add a devious little hint of lustful flirtation. My hormones have been caged for so long, so why not let flirtation pass by and let them run free for a moment. I realize this stallion is a little special, his features covered by an odd looking mask. Raising a marked brow, I open my stained lips. "Are you trying to hide your handsome features from me?" I bat my lashes, an innocently sugary smirk upon my lips. "I don't bite, not handsome things like you at least." I bite my lip just so I can get the blood into my mouth, acting as innocent as possible. Target acquired. I whisper through my corrupt head, my smile still painted across my lips. I was secretly hoping this stallion was going to follow with my silly little games, because I wanted to see where he could take me.

"Twisted, wicked words."

goodbye graceful
Image Credits

Unregistered

Excile is common to have a reason. One cannot simply expect themselves to be left alone without a true reason and have others understand that being tucked into the mists and cold air means 'leave me be.' A girl will not keep herself away from him, and while he could pass of as a good 'chick magnet' with his bad boy appearance and silent type, if he had hands and felt as if no one would come around later on, he'd have his fingers wrapped tightly about her neck and busy away strangling her. He left them all for piece, and while the last mare to come across him alone was to face a nasty price, that wasn't enough to send this one off.
Tucked deep within a sane section of his transparent walls lays an image of him strangling her and her body burning in the Heart. It could of brought a smile to his face if it wasn't for that damned mask.
Green eyes capture the horn, prying at it. His throat is rough and sore, and he needs the mask off. Once off, eating a bit of snow could quinch his thrist and leave him with the ability to tell her to fuck off.
Before you go asking Unicorns if they would help remove a mask off your head, it is best to try some other way. Leaving a nasty cut on your face after a mishap at the wrong end of a horn would make the ladies lose their reason to be around you. His head swings low, falling beside his black hooves as the front one nearest his earless side goes for the edge of the mask. It pushes against the mask momentarily before finally giving to the stallion's need for freedom.
Once free, he wastes not a second in biting the snow and taking a fast breath without that mask.
Her scent is intoxicating. It widens his eyes and brings his head back to meet her eyes. While he smells like roadkill left in the July Sun, she is the womanly essence of blood and flowers. It makes him interested, heightening his senses and bringing him forward so that he knows she will notice. She'd said something earlier, but he truly doesn't care. The woman smells nice, and that is enough to leave him slightly content though still annoyied about being bothered at such a late hour. There should of been a warning given that masked strangers met at sundown are more likely to be from a horror movie than a lost grandma trying to find her way back home.
A snort moves his head to the right, one ear on the left flopping about in the process. He's the definition of a serial killer from a cheap movie. If he had a knife and a lovely theme song, well, there you go.
"Lee.... Eve....."
Voice clotted and broken to pieces, shattered like a window with a rock thrown into it, his warning would get the squirrel that went in front of his hooves out of there. It stopped short, hearing his call and being confused as of it was. He wastes no time in what seems to have been already started. A swift movement ends in the cracking noise of a broken skull as a hoof is brought up. Scinfaxi, with attempts to be helpful brought along the way occasionally, reminds the madman that she'd asked about a squirrel earlier. It wasn't flying, but changes could be made.
'She asked for a squirrel. Did you just kill her companion?'
He doesn't care to think about what has just been asked, inside his blood stained teeth are down to the creature's limp spine within moments. It is brought into his teeth, held with a death grip as he launches it in her direction. A series of mad laughter could follow this action, making a literal flying squirrel.
'Very funny. How do you think she feels about that?'
Shajake refuses to spend a moment's notice with that question. The Unknown is laughing, a dark, booming laugh finally the inside of the psychopath's skull. His own laughter threatens to make for the border, but never makes it as border patrol steps in and fixes the issue.
"Flying Squirrel?" Hahahahaha...... How comical of him. It's corny though he doesn't understand the meaning of corny and finds this just something that slips from blood stained lips. A smile sweeps across his face as the last seconds of light fade out and leave them in an indigo shade. Here, the vibrant green colours that fill his eyes glow like radioactive material, and he's left to do as much work as he pleases with her.

"talk talk talk"

“BUT THE TRUTH IS A DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD; ITS A DANGEROUS THING." - MICHAEL SCOTT .

Unregistered

"Lee... Eve."

How rude he was, turning me away like that. A frown travels across my lips, my painted brows narrowed. "You don't like my company?" I exhale, leaning forward towards his delicate ears. "But I like yours." A soft whisper escapes my pale lips, my ears laid flat against my head. The sweet, sweet sound of a skull being crushed under ones hooves makes my heart flutter. I gasp, breathing outwardly, towards the stallion's neck. A gentle smile creeps across my face, the markings against my cheeks widen. He dips down and picks up the squirrel I flung, blood squeezed from the creature's body. I smirk as the crimson liquid drips down his chin. I step back, expecting him to throw the squirrel. I was right, for he flings the creature several feet. I open my maw wide, chomping down on the flesh. Fresh blood clears my skin, leaving a dark stream trickling down my lips. I drop the creature, its small body making a gentle thud.

"Flying squirrel?"

A cheesy little grin flickers across his dark lips, and I can't help but smile. His radioactive green orbs flicker in my direction. My tail flickers gently, swatting at my thigh and hocks. I reach forward to kiss his side, my lips quivering gently. "You've got a nice sense of humor." A gentle laugh escapes my maw, my eyes flickering with amusement. "I like men with good senses of humor. Especially a man with humor such as yours." I lick my lips, batting my lashes ever so gently.

"So, sugar, wanna tell me your name?" Might as well offer up basic information, seeing as how this stallion was radiating a pleased aura. Maybe I was taking a liking to my seductive self? I was beginning to like this twisted little side of me, because it was just so... lustful? Yes, that was the word. Lustful. I might as well call myself a seductress now that I've almost ensnared a first victim. A wicked little grin only a witch could mange slips from my features, my forelock slipping before my eyes. The sun has left us now, bathing us in pale moonlight. I open my lips again to offer my own name, a simple word spread across the early night's winds. "Azucar." I tilt my head in a graceful fashion, horn tip swinging through the air. A shame the air couldn't bleed, that'd make things much more enjoyable.

"Twisted, wicked words."

i'm so serious i could kill.
Image Credits

Unregistered

Annoying, lost and clearly idiotic female who stays to poke and proad at the man. His eyes remain about her every action, single ear mounted atop his head accompanied by a scar where the partner once rested hears every single one of her words. She's so irrogant, and all he wants to do today is see the skin that she wears peeled off of her bones and made into a good rug. He'd invite guests over and allow them to walk all over her, and then admire the unique style of her delicate coat. He'd make sure that there wasn't any scars just so that it looked even nicer on his floor.
Whatever she is going for, it gets her no where. The mask swings on it's leather strap around his neck, bouncing against his chest as the squirrel is caught in her. Pleased, he smiles more to her. For once, he's found a counterpart that he could later on have more fun with. There is only one thing that stops him from accepting her now is the horn.
At one point, she almost touches him. His head is filled with the knowledge that this is good chance to lunge out and take a piece of her for him to keep just to himself. The Unknown begs him to do so, and he is such a loyal bastard, but this time loyalty trips and doesn't make it to the finish line.
"Why do you not tear her limb from limb? Are you looking for some better thing to do with her, or is the incident with Half-Eye making you rethink this whole thing? Don't go soft when you're so close to your prize." 'You need to shut up, useless asshole.'
Arguements ensure after those words, the voices in his head fighting with one another. He's too caught up to even notice she did touch him. It sends waves of anger and he swings the heavy, block of a skull in her direction with teeth bared. His aim is towards a soft spot between her ears and eyes, though if it had hit it wouldn't been of a dreadful blow. Simply a teasing gesture that carries a hidden warning.
Her name is Azucar, and like many others she asks for his own name. Snorting, his lips find his name and bring out to her like a bloody head on a platter, just for her to play with. "Shajake." It might as well be the only word he can speak without that dreadful stutter. His voice rises out of the horror movies, dark and deep like shadow voices that lurk in the graveyards where the corpses rise to feed upon the living. He smells like one, so if upon horrible chance that he went into the graveyards with them in there, they'd crown him the king of corpse scent.
Trail of thought going straight back to that damned horn she's bore, he glares upon it. Her moment of truth would within the entrails of her next words, dare she speak them wisely.
"Bay..... Sin?"
Simple enough that she could understand him, he only wants to know if she comes from the damneed place he is so proudly fond of. Oh yes, that's extreme sarcasm. Sarcasm so thick you can cut with a knife and eat it like a tasty piece of cake. That is, if the cake is made with ground-up bones and iced with blood.
Mmmm..... Tasty.

"talk talk talk"

Unregistered

A smile is brought to the stallion's unmasked face as I catch the 'flying' squirrel. A twisted grin is plastered against my pale kissers as I stare deviously at the grey stallion. He was odd, yes, but I like the odd men. He seems distant for several moments, as though arguing with voices in his head. I stand beside him, and he doesn't care when I touch him. At least, not in the moment it happens. Seconds following our contact he whips his head in my direction, teeth bared. He aims for a delicate spot between my ear and eye, making me wince as I await the painful blow. It was a tease, but there was something else behind it's meaning. Oh well, I didn't care for that hidden message. "Feisty boy."

I introduce myself, and he responds. Shajake. I repeat his name, letting it roll from my mind once or twice. It was a suitable name for a stallion like him, one with such looks. A delicate smile travels across my lips as I examine the stallion. Now this face has a name. I watch as he glares at my horn, my precious weapon. I had used it to kill many, harm many. Surprisingly, I rarely used it nowadays, which was such a shame. His next words are broken, but I understand. My painted brows narrow, and I shake my head. "No. I'm on my own, no herd to depend on. Especially not the Basin." I look at him, hoping my answer was correct. You never know with us madmen, we were delicate systems to tamper with. With this stallion, I could be creeping around a mine field, one wrong step and it all goes down.

I inhale deeply, flicking my tail. I look at the stallion, mind blank. What was I suppose to say? I was left hanging, not much to do. I walk away from the stallion for a brief moment, searching for another small animal. I hear the gentle, almost inaudible munching of miniature jaws, a smile creeping across my lips. Pointed teeth are bared as I lung forth, hooves brought upon a small spine. Crack, snap. I leave the little rabbit's body there, looking back. Yards away was Shajake, standing there. Turning back I pull flowers from the ground, picking the flowers and the rabbit up (with much difficulty). I race back to the stallion and offer it, neck outstretched. I wait for him to take the rabbit and the flower from my grasp, gently batting my pale lashes as I gaze at him.

"Twisted, wicked words."

silly boys
Image Credits

Unregistered

This one strikes lucky, and he's comfortable with her now. Her name's Azucar, she isn't part of the Basin, she likes killing things, she's sort of pretty. Eh, he's not enticed completely. Maybe he's gay? Inside, he's pleased to know that someone is worthy of his time and shares common hobbies.
She doesn't stay with him too much longer after he bites her, tasting the sweet essence of little drops of her blood that barely escaped her when he got a hold of her precious flesh. He was more than pleased with himself. The Unknown filled his walls with laughter, mad and slamming itself into transparency, finger nails clawing for freedom. Scinfaxi finds his escape in a laid back way, appearing beside the stallion where only Shajake's vision can be aware of the solid white body. Gold eyes hold their place on the mare while the mad man's green eyes linger elsewhere. His single ear hears the noises she makes, and at the sound of a snap, the white man winces and fades.
'I never liked the idea of killing.' "Yet you stick around. Time to move out."
More arguements follow, yet this time the man ignores them completely. She comes back with a dead rabbit and flowers. In return of polite gifts, he takes the rabbit and slings it to his withers, holding it there. For the flowers, he takes them and holds them for a moment, remembering the gift he had offered Half-Eye when she came to him pregnant after the rape. Azucar wasn't standing around with his kid up in her stomach and dying to get it out of there, but she was polite enough to offer him something.
Placing them to the earth, and looks around for something he could take down easily and bring back alive. Snakes would already be gone (what kind of girl wanted a snake thrown at them anyway?), and mice would pose a challenge. He looks at the flowers and finds her some, returning to offer them to her. He's never really that patient when it comes to giving gifts, and throws the flowers to her.
While they shower her, he sneaks that weird smile of his into the equation and nods his head once to her in a way of saying that it suited her. "Prit.... Eee.... Uooh..."
He tried, so give him a thanks for that at least.
Scinfaxi chuckles, half hearted but surprirsed to hear Shajake say something of that sort to her. 'So maybe the flowers do make her look beautiful, do you think so?' I don't know.
Those words pain the one who is like a ghost, staring at the stallion who known to be a monster trying to be nice to her just because she offered him flowers and a rabbit. Everything seemed backwards for the day, so please ladies and gentlemen, mark today was the opposite. It's exactly what it is.

"talk talk talk"

Unregistered

The tense aura drifting from the stallion fades, and he appears more relaxed. So maybe he was growing comfortable with me? Good. A few steps closer to my goal. After he bit me, however, I myself am a little unsure about him. Sure he was calm, but that was a little unjust. I could feel blood trickling down my brow, waiting for the splurge of crimson to appear in my field of vision. We stand in silence, the darkness pleasing to me. It was cool, allowing the breathing of animals to be seen, illuminated by the moon's pale light.

As I return with the dead creature and the flowers, his gaze is elsewhere. It is though he is talking with the air, however his lips do not move, and there is no one before him but me. I know what he is doing because I too am plagued with this mental disease. Upon my offer of the rabbit, the stallion takes it, setting it upon his withers. A gentle smile spreads across my lips as he takes the flowers as well, which he sets down gently. I watch as he gazes around, likely looking for a gift to offer in return. It was kind that he wanted to find me a gift, and it touched me deeply. But he is not patient when he offers the flowers, and instead throws them above my head. A gentle, devious smile crawls across my pale lips as the flowers rain down upon me. Shajake forms a word that I understand easily, and it makes me happy.

"You really think I'm pretty?" I ask him, eyes widened ever so slightly. No one had ever called me pretty, not my mother, not my father, no one. So this made my cheeks burn in a flattered fashion, my ears set down gently as I glance at my hooves. Even madmen have embarrassing moments like this one. Maybe I was taking a liking to this stallion? He was sweet in an adorably twisted way, but that was alright. Because I too was twisted, broken on the inside. I gaze at his dark body, which was illuminated by the moonlight. His eyes seemed to glow as he gazes at me, and I gaze back. I dip down to pick up what flowers I could, a few sliding off my head. Reaching back, I begin weaving the flowers in and out of my tail, giving it a prettier appearance.

"Twisted, wicked words."

sweet serenity
Image Credits

Unregistered

Blink once, blink twice, blink five or six times. Green eyes stare upon her, wandering if she even took much thought to what he had just spoken. Mares can be dumb; he has seen their high points like this one seemed to be earlier, the low points of the exceptionally joyous and happy. This here falls to the middle. There isn't a point for her to take on with that question.
He nods, just so the bitch won't have to worry about if he really thinks she's pretty or not.
She takes the flowers he's tossed and braids them into her tail. As he watches, he picks them up himself, adding sparks of red blood to their stems as they reside in bone dipped with the blood of dead animals and Azucar. A few steps closer and he offers her them, offering any she wants to add upon her body if she chooses another placement.
'It is good to see you play nice for once.'
Physically snorting though he doesn't mean to, he has no way to alert this one that the voices inside of his head are his only socializing, that he speaks to them with his thoughts and that his voice is ruined because of them.
How long had been mute at one point? How old was he when his brother died before him and he added the stains of his sire's blood to a handsome black coat? It's been five years at least. He was young back then with the world at his fingertips. He could of killed them all if he wished to.
Though some people just never get their wishes coming true, and he lost all of it before he could have it.
"The flowers....... They... Look good.... On you."
He could say more if he wanted to. He could tell her she had pretty eyes and smelt good. So much more to stay and still he refuses to speak more to her.
"Conversation?"
It was a try, an attempt to see if he was able to put up with that sort of thing and keep things going on. It's time to change now, and he's come prepared.

"talk talk talk"

Unregistered

He blinks once, twice, several times. I gaze at him, ready to raise my brow at his odd behavior. Shajake finally nods in response to my question, and I smile. My face is warm, ears flicked forward. My lips have been curled in a smile ever since he spoke his sweet little compliment. I wanted to scream out that even psychopaths were sweet, scream it to all who wronged us, all who wanted us terminated. A gentle nod of gratitude is given when the dappled stallion offers blood speckled flowers. "Thank you, Shajake." Taking them from his grasp, I set them to my hooves, taking a note to weave them into a crown at a later time.

"The flowers....... They... Look good.... On you."

It was the most words I had gotten from this stallion yet, a savory feeling of joy engulfing my heart. His voice had a certain tone to it that made my smile grow. I inhale as he speaks a single word, a word that puzzles me, leaving me upon a ledge. Conversation? I didn't know how to respond. Should I ask about history? Or maybe we could spark up a conversation on... umm... my mind is wiped clean of all thought as I try to find what first pops up in my mind. "You enjoy the taste of blood? The feeling of it rolling down your chin?" A psychopath's sweet words roll from my tongue, a true feeling of joy finally gracing me. I add lustful hues to my melody, swishing my tinted tail across my thighs.

It's difficult to get close to a psychopath, especially one who talks so little. But I'm sure I could find a way under this man's skin sooner or later. I desired it, and I'm sure deep down he did too. It might take a while, sure, but I bet myself I could do it. I realize my smile has faded, and my gaze has drifted off as my thoughts fill my head again. Gently shaking my crown, I focus back on Shajake. My smile has regrown to its original size, pleasant yet tinted with devious tones.

"Twisted, wicked words."

observe how sweet it is to kill
Image Credits