the Rift

[OPEN] Ominous Omens

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx

As the form of the lord came into view, the Blood Prince lifted up his head and looked at his superior. Only two simple words were given report soldier. There was a satisfaction inside of him that he himself would be relaying the information to the ears of the Basin’s king himself. Yet before words could escape, he saw another figure arrive. One draped in gold and brown. Illynx. It had been quite some time since he had seen the mare, and it was good to see her once again. Painted upon her face was a smile, it didn’t take long for it to shift as she must’ve realized he had come with a sense of urgency. Just like Deimos, she sought information yet her words weren’t as commanding or harsh, not that the way the lord had addressed him bother Déodat.

“There is nothing chasing me… I think,” The Blood Prince hadn’t realized how unsure he sounded. The shadow very well could be trailing behind him, wanting to devour and taunt the crowned of the Basin. “I was in the marsh. There was something evil brewing there. When I was briefly there a skyrat noticed it to, and they fled before I did, initially thought it was cowardice…” He paused a he tried to collect his thoughts and piece together exactly what he had seen down in that vile place. “Then I saw what made it run. Shadows were dancing just out of my vision, but when I turned they were gone, and it was like the marsh was laughing. I would think it all in my head until I saw the darkness rolling at my feet. The very aura it gave off of reeked of death.” He stopped and allowed the lord and lady to take in the words he had just spewed out. “I don’t know what made or caused it, where it came from, I am confident in the fact that it is malicious, hence my urgent arrival” Maybe the exhaustion was getting to his head. Why did he speak about the darkness as if it was alive?

The Blood Prince would never admit what had caused him to move with such urgency. Maybe he himself didn’t quite understand why he had exerted himself to the very point of exhaustion. He didn’t want to return and find whatever was within that marsh had moved faster than he thought, and come to see everyone gone. Every part of his body would pay for his reckless running. Within the back of his mind he believed it be worth it, because he had beaten that supernatural whatever to his home. At least they were informed, so at the very least they could be cautious and keep an eye upon that filthy marsh. Hopefully the lord and lady would believe the words that came from his mouth.

May angels protect you
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
Ominous Omens - by Déodat - 12-24-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Ominous Omens - by Deimos - 12-24-2013, 05:56 AM
RE: Ominous Omens - by Illynx - 12-24-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: Ominous Omens - by Déodat - 12-24-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Ominous Omens - by Deimos - 12-26-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: Ominous Omens - by Illynx - 12-26-2013, 12:44 PM