the Rift

Let the sun show through [open]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
His name was peculiar, but she was used to such things. Take Kelec or Tonka for instance; so various were the things creatures called themselves that she held no serious contemplation of their meaning unless they were abnormally unique, such as Jorogumo and her paired combination of name and strange vocabulary. That his calling sounded unique like sin, a dirty conscious, blood red snow… it only made him more appealing, but drew no ruminations of origin or a repetition of its sound through her egotistical mind, for it was focused on one thing.

Luckily for her, he opened the conversation himself. She had figured after the statement that he would be curious as to why she would invite his presence in an obviously membership only sort of place. Her smile has never faltered, though, and she dives into an answer without the slightest hesitation, knowing that it is crucial she properly answer his inquiry.

"You seem strong," she replies honestly, ”and well suited for the climate. Your coat is something many unicorns would envy." There is a gag knotted in the back of her throat that she restrains with her tongue, her amiable expression unbroken in her lie. Perhaps they would, if only for its warmth – but the way it sags from the folds of his arms as he’s sitting there reminds her all too much of a pelt draped across its own sun bleached bones. No right minded unicorn would want to look like that. "Surely you are warm even on the coldest nights. Our patrols could use someone like you."

@[Cin]
For thresholds yeah! After that it's up to you - I keep track of my threads through bookmarks on my browser on a daily basis so I don't need to be tagged. :)

Illynx
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
Let the sun show through [open] - by Cin - 12-24-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: Let the sun show through [open] - by Illynx - 12-28-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: Let the sun show through [open] - by Cin - 12-28-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Let the sun show through [open] - by Illynx - 12-30-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Let the sun show through [open] - by Cin - 12-31-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Let the sun show through [open] - by Illynx - 01-01-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Let the sun show through [open] - by Cin - 01-11-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Let the sun show through [open] - by Illynx - 01-11-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Let the sun show through [open] - by Cin - 01-11-2014, 06:00 PM