the Rift

[PRIVATE] Blurred Lines [Cypress]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
Cypress’s earlier question was left unanswered from the man of the name Windwalker. She didn’t expect an answer to that question. She truly didn’t. He started thinking of her other question, about the Phoenix tree. He then answered it, Cypress knew he was telling the truth. His eyes glazed with truth. She couldn’t ignore it. He spoke about being there, but not noticing anyone else that was there. He then gave her a small smile, as if apologizing. Then, spoke in an apologetic voice again, now saying sorry for not noticing her. That was a little different. Then, it looked like he was spilling something when he spoke about not being a real socializer.

Why would he be slipping her things he didn’t even desire? Cypress didn’t know. Maybe it was the feeling of trust. Maybe it was belonging. Maybe they were supposed to be friends! Cypress still didn’t understand why this would be happening, and began to ponder this.

A questioning look grazed his face. Cypress wondered if he knew his face showed his emotions. And that she could see them, and maybe what he was thinking. She smiled and responded with words or kindness. “Oh no, it is okay Windwalker.” She said with sincerity. “I.…I don’t really socialize either. I kind of just come across them, well, you know, everyone that I meet.” She paused realizing she said more than her share. Ever since she was born she always seemed to think she had a limited amount of things to say. If someone spoke a small word, she wouldn’t speak too much. Just to be in tune with them. She realized this today, but didn’t give any thought to it and pushed it to the back of her mind. But it always seemed to pop back up, making her think about how and why she thought like that.
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
Blurred Lines [Cypress] - by Windwalker - 12-25-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: Blurred Lines [Cypress] - by Cypress - 12-26-2013, 07:41 AM
RE: Blurred Lines [Cypress] - by Windwalker - 12-26-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: Blurred Lines [Cypress] - by Cypress - 12-26-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: Blurred Lines [Cypress] - by Windwalker - 12-26-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Blurred Lines [Cypress] - by Cypress - 12-26-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: Blurred Lines [Cypress] - by Windwalker - 12-27-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Blurred Lines [Cypress] - by Cypress - 12-27-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: Blurred Lines [Cypress] - by Windwalker - 12-29-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Blurred Lines [Cypress] - by Cypress - 12-31-2013, 07:48 AM