the Rift

[OPEN] It's A Dirty World

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

For One More Day, I'm Not Afraid to Fall

Those sickening sweet lyrics are what caught his attention at first. Apollo paused mid-stride from his daily patrols, nostrils flaring as that dastardly voice sang across the air. A summons, but not like the one that Confutatis had called for him. That alone was reassuring to hear, but... Stopping in the midst of his patrol along the borders, the Merciful turned to head towards the annoying maggot-like vocals, soulful honey-brown eyes locking upon the creature who stood like a sleuth along the lines of their borders.

... At least she has the smarts to stand there.

As he approached, Apollo's ears pinned back, his eyes hardening. It was an odd look for one who called himself the Merciful and for one who loathed violence, but he knew this mare... Adrixaura, of the Assassins. While Apollo had welcomed Tonka and Chemical, called them brother and sister, honestly, this female was far too haughty for his liking. She would do nothing for his herd, his family, with her prissy attitude like a stick was shoved too far up her ass to be removed.

"You summon the Grey," Apollo began, his voice lacking the warmth that it usually did whenever speaking to a stranger, or a member of his family. There was icy mis-trust in his tone, and rightfully so; since being challenged for his crown by Confutatits, Apollo was less giving, and less trusting. "Yet the Grey no longer reside here. I served the mighty band of mercenaries during their golden era, mare, as their Medic... But now the Grey has gone with the departure Ophelia and Ktulu."

He snorted, tail smacking against his hip as he flicked it. It was a warning, and indicator to his impatience. Do not push me, mare... I'm in a sour mood.

"In its place stands us, a herd, a family of the Foothills. I lead them as their Chief, alongside my sister in govern Phaedra, but do not be fooled; the Grey has gone, but we are still strong." Apollo was annoyed by her, and bored. He was growing tired of these games, of these individuals who would simply waltz into their home and demand something, like it was owed to them. So, as simply as they strode to their borders, Apollo asked in return:

"What do you want?"

For One More Day, We Try to Save it All

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
It's A Dirty World - by Adrixaura - 12-25-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Apollo - 12-26-2013, 07:20 AM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Brighid - 12-26-2013, 09:38 AM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Adrixaura - 12-26-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Apollo - 12-26-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Brighid - 12-27-2013, 05:03 PM