the Rift

[OPEN] It's A Dirty World

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
Patientance is a joke to the mare, becoming a thin thread steadily burned by a flame held close. When she's about to turn back and walk off, someone finally answers the door to her needy calls. "Apollo..... It's good to see you. I have important speaking matters that can greatly benefit you, if you want the offer." A smirk slips across her face, blue eyes looked to his horn and the annoyed expression that takes over his face. Her mouth is already open when the next one comes along when they are not being called to.
"Excuse me Birdie, but what I need to speak to Apollo about is a personal issue that I doubt you want to get involved in. Though if you wish to stay and listen with your leader, keep your tongue still and if you feel your opinion is needed, you may offer it.
"Other than that, the words you hear now will be kept in your brain and never to be spoken again unless it is Apollo or me. I am Adrixaura, by the way."

Time away had settled a hateful tone, faded into ashes when her sire and dam screamed upon her for the scar that now haunted her strolls and left ugly hoofprints in the snow that she was so accustomed to.
"It is a sad thing for me to say this, but the Assassins have fallen. Towards the end, I sensed all the drama that was going to collapse the band. My alliance to them is over and I have no intentions to try to revive them. I've found a more devious, dark thing to set my abilities towards, and seeing as you and your family were there for my family when we needed you, I have an offer that will greatly help you."
A pause falls in between them, her eyes casting towards the winged mare while she shifts weight off her scarred leg. Pain was beginning to sow seeds in the bone and muscle there, leading to heavy discomfort. Nerves come alive to meet her with a sucker punch to the face and ends with a wince on her face. She refuses to hide it; her potential allies would know all of her flaws at some point, and it was best she didn't try to hide them now.
"Within me, I've always had something against the herd. I doubt you were ever around to know, but I birthed my child here after a certainly nasty and heated debate with a member of your herd named Knox. I never took the time to thank you for that. So now, thank you for allowing me to birth my firstborn here.
"My precious child has been swoped up and has decided that herd life would get her further in life than what I could offer her, and I think this is something that has struck me. I have no intentions of joining a herd, but have more interest in something else.
"Herds and outcast bands have their dirty little secrets, skeletons pushed into the darkest corners of their closets that are tried to forget even they rattle their bones when guests come to visit. Do not lie to me when I say that even your herd has dirty secrets, whether you know of them or not. Though it is not your dirty secrets that I want to get into."

More time is offered to him so that he might ruffle through the words she is speaking and think them through. If he is smart like herd leads are expected to be, he'll get what she's saying after a while.
"Apollo, I am willing to offer you and the Foothills my alliance. In that, I will offer you something that can help greatly in your time of need. While I take my time snooping around in the herds' business and getting secrets, I will bring them back to you. I'll tell you what I know and you may speak to your high ranking officials over this and work out what will be most helpful to the greater good. If you feel that you need information about a certain outcast band, outcast, herd, herd member, you're getting the point here, right?, I will personally go out and get it for you.
"Sounds nice, doesn't it?"

Pulling herself back and looking to the winged mare, she gifts her a true, genuine smile. "You may give your lead your opinion on this if you think he needs it. This is a very big thing to think through."
It all slides to a sigh, her head lowered and the stern expression that overtook her face before fading off. Falling to the lower points, she knows this will be a hard thing for her to ask.
"Apollo, though it is absolutely rude for me to ask this, in return for all that I offer you, I ask for a few things that you can surely spare. If I shall fall into a spot that I cannot get myself out of, I ask that you send help that can be spared to get me out of there. The Grey was the only band to pay much attention to me and try to kidnap me, and my harsh actions then probably ended it there.
"I would also like to ask that I be allowed to speak to your intelligence when I believe that there are things that can be useful to your family when I personally can't get to that. With all of this, I'd like to know if I may occasionally stay within your borders to rest and in case I need to hide. I'll go around by different names if we fall to this alliance, and you shall always know my different names when I chose a new one."

Though it comes late, everything that she has just spoken begins to click within her head. Her eyes are less of the hate that once filled them, the black fire that resided within her chest is there but she refuses to let it burn at a time like this. Down upon her knees like this, he has the upper hand. She would not chose to rise off of her knees in the idea that he chose to fight her and run her off.
Yet when her gaze goes to the bird, a snort escapes her. You can never trust everyone you meet.
image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
It's A Dirty World - by Adrixaura - 12-25-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Apollo - 12-26-2013, 07:20 AM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Brighid - 12-26-2013, 09:38 AM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Adrixaura - 12-26-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Apollo - 12-26-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Brighid - 12-27-2013, 05:03 PM