the Rift

[OPEN] !! Medicine [Herb Garden]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
come and watch over me like the pale moonlight

The tiny little marmoset was carefully dragging each of the fully grown plants back to the pile Resplendence had started for her. Res would, on occasion, take one from the marmoset when she looked exhausted.That would give the tiny marmoset a chance to roll in the freshly moved dirt and then scurry onto the next healthy plant. The time seemed to fly by pretty quickly. But, it wasn't long before another equine had appeared just at the edges of her garden.

Lifting her head after dropping her mouthful of grown plants in the correct pile, she glances at the man who has come. He seems to enter in a bashful manner, his eyes taking in her garden, and then up toward her face. He voices his name, Dragomir and then looks down towards Zarina as she rolls in the dirt one more time before hopping up and trying to yank another one from the ground. He then states how he had come to offer his assistance, should she require it.

She goes to speak, but she hears the shuffling of hooves not far off. Her one ear flickers that way, and she simply bobs her head in greeting to Dragomir before snatching up the first pile of herbs that had been completely picked. She pushes the top of her herb box open, a smile on her face as she thinks of Kahlua, grateful for her creations. And, she places the herbs in their section before she hears the words of the other mare. Her name is stated and Res only nods her head, a short yes without words as she looks at the mare's careful steps beside the garden - as if she were afraid to step on them. Alysanne. She carefully placed the name into her memory as she continued to pick up piles of the plants and place them in their appropriate sections. Alysanne offered her assistance as well, while asking to learn more about the herbs. That Res could do, as long as those wings at her side were not spread. the innate fear of those with wings was impossible to get over very quickly.

Again, she goes to speak, but her voice is not heard because another sound has come to her attention. So many people had appeared, and this one seemed to be missing a wing - like Res was missing her ear. For some reason the thought was comforting. That maybe she wasn't the only one who was looked at as if she was broken. But, she was broken, that much was evident. Finally, she has placed all the herbs in their sections of the boxes just as another equine appeared before her garden.

From the nudge to Alysanne's shoulder she assumed that the mare knew her. And, the white mare asked what they were doing before offering her name. Brisa. Again, Resplendence stored it away in her cranium for the future before she allowed her voice to fully ring out. "Yes, I am Resplendence for those who have not heard of me. I can only hope it has been good words from Kahlua's mouth, then." She offered with a smile, feeling the little marmoset scurry back up her tail to rest on her pole in a nest at the top of her head, eyeing the mass of people with curiosity and concern. Quil had told her to guard Res (if that was possible for such a tiny marmoset to do) and so she seemed to be looking at each of them with contempt. "Ma'am. In the back. Welcome. You smell of the desert. Are you a Throat sister?" She asked, nodding her head toward the one winged mare before stepping aside from her garden and shutting the herb box.

"For those who are willing to help, expanding the garden would be great. This way more herbs can grow should we ever have a need for them in masses. As you can see... my handi-work isn't the best. But... it's sufficed for the time being. If one could stretch out the length of the garden, others can help work at making the lines where the plants will go? And, as we add in more seeds I can explain what each of them do - giving everyone another look at things, and allowing more knowledge on the herbs that could save your life, or kill you." She explained, nodding her head at the garden and tossing it in the direction it would be extended in. A tiny pause from her mouth before her smile officially came back. "Thank you all, for your assistance..." she whispered, not having expected anyone to have actually appeared at her garden, assuming that most would have passed it by without a second glance or another care in the world.

After all, she was tiny and broken. Unhealable, and unnoticeable. She was the one who hid in the corners because she was afraid of the world. But she wanted her family safe, and she had finally found that family. Now, she would have to find a way out of her shell to keep it.

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 12-26-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Dragomir - 12-26-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Alysanne - 12-26-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Africa - 12-29-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Brisa - 12-30-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 01-01-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Dragomir - 01-04-2014, 04:01 PM