the Rift

[OPEN] The Water Gift {Rasta, Any}

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Flames - they licked the walls
tenderly, they turned to dust all that I adore
It had been a day or two since I had run back into Sohalia, trying to help working on the wall. And perhaps it was time to mourn, to really think about my hawk. It seemed completely impossible to do anything else when all I was doing was trying to figure out how to talk.

So I moved towards the water's edge. A refreshing drink before I went to rest under a tree. I stopped a few paces away, when I saw an unfamiliar unicorn at the oasis inside of the Throat. I glanced back toward my hawk, feeling tears fill my eyes as I thought of how he would be trailing around - roaming in the sky just long enough to annoy me before he would dip down and tease me, flapping his wings in my face and pecking against my cheek just to bring my attention back to whatever task was really at my hands. And the tears fell, before I shook my head and edged in closer toward the oasis. A snort escaping my mouth in greeting before I dropped my maw into the water, flicked my tail and sucked up the hydrating substance. And then, my eyes locked on the mare. She was dark brown, splattered with lighter spots, and had a red rose behind one of her ears. Her eyes were a vibrant green. She stood out against the yellow of the desert sand and smelt of nowhere in particular. She was not of the Throat, that much was sure. But I could not call her out on it. I could not speak.

I flicked my tail once, sending out a gentle ripple of a vibration out through the sand, hoping it would catch the attention of one of the other members of the herd in a nearby radius. It wasn't violent enough to cause anyone to lose their footing, but the earthquake was definitely noticeable if they were located upon the ground.

Perhaps someone else would come to meet this unicorn at our water's edge. She was young. Too young to be a physical threat, but it was better safe than sorry. For, what was she doing here?

Messages In This Thread
The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Cypress - 12-26-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Rasta - 01-01-2014, 05:22 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Cypress - 01-04-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Hector - 01-05-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Rasta - 01-05-2014, 02:42 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Cypress - 01-10-2014, 10:15 PM