[OPEN] The Water Gift {Rasta, Any}

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

Cypress
It hurts when your lonely,
And I'm standing right beside you

A small gust of wind made my eyelids flutter back up. I was absorbed in drinking the water. I could not stop. It was an illusion, a horrible thing. She pushed her gaze away from the water, lifting her face, away from the illusion. It seemed like it was taking time away from her life. Wasting it.

A vibration rumbled underhoof. It felt light, a small vibration. It was better than an earthquake. But I did not like it. I turned to see a light palomino mare. No horn topped her brow, and no feathers sprouted from her sides. She was a regular equine. Not of a weapon. Strapped to the ground forever. A strange marking on her haunch caught my attention. It was weird. The shape of a bird. Then, another thing caught my thoughts. This mare did not speak, unlike others, like Africa, or Windwalker. They greeted her kindly. Even Silk did. But this one only sent a small vibration to her attention. "Hello" I spoke an even voice, I didn't like it though. "I like your marking." It came out. I didn't want it to though. It was strange, so I didn't take it back. I just stood there waiting for a answer, a movement. A sound. Anything that would let me know she was not just some magical form ready to attack. No. That could not be true. Waiting, a took a glance at the lake of refreshing water, seeing my reflection. Clear, no ripples. And I smiled. Emerald pools turn back to the mare in wait.

~Ooc~ I hope this is okay.
Cypress speech Others Speech

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Cypress - 12-26-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Rasta - 01-01-2014, 05:22 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Cypress - 01-04-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Hector - 01-05-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Rasta - 01-05-2014, 02:42 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Cypress - 01-10-2014, 10:15 PM