the Rift

[OPEN] she's a ghost, unseen by the eyes of men.

Ayelet Posts: 51
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: V
Lior :: Melanistic Barn Owl :: Curse dark
The girl is startled by an approaching figure, one with large wings tucked in at the sides. Her stained eyes widen as she walks from the other side of the wall, auds wavering. She gaps at the sight of the glass maiden, making her curious and fearful all at once. She steps back as the mare draws in, mouth open slightly. "It is an honor." Curiously, the girl steps forth, a brow raised. Was she being confused for someone? Something, perhaps? Whatever the case, she was not some powerful deity, nor a ghost from the mare's past. Glancing away from the mare, she opens her lips. "I-I think you're mistaken..."

Her gaze shifts to the small, mossy bundle behind her. She lets her tail glide over it, fearing this mare may take it from her. Glancing back at the wall, the girl offers more words. "Is this the World's En-er.. Edge?" She stutters, voice a mere whisper in the misty night. She gazes at the chestnut, admiring how her coat was dipped in a fine pearl coat. I had a beautiful coat once... she frowns, the sudden flash of her once gold coat shimmies into her head. It was then that she saw blood spray across the golden surface, a sickening laugh echoing through her mind. A near violent shiver runs down her lithe frame, the girl's frosted lids closing. Opening them after a few moments to recollect, the girl sends a gentle smile to her kissers. "I suppose I should introduce myself."

She waits hesitantly, stained pools flickering to the grey orbs of the mare before her. Opening her lips, she offers a name for herself. "Y-you may call me Ayelet." Eyes are drawn to the massive appendages folded at the chestnut's sides, then to the fading tail she carries behind her. "You happen to b-be?" She cannot help but stutter with her words, trip over them, her legs flimsy. It was not her fault she was made this way, in fact, she hadn't wanted to be this way at all. She had wanted to die normally, live in peace beside her mother and father. But the Gods denied her entry to the Heavens, instead throwing her back to the Mortals like a piece of unwanted flesh. She glances back at the mossy bundle, motioning towards it. "If you're w-wondering, that's... it's an egg I earned from a.. a tree." It sounded odd, and so she adds a last piece to complete the puzzle. "A giving tree."

"She talk talk talks."
image credit to wintersmagicstock

Messages In This Thread
RE: she's a ghost, unseen by the eyes of men. - by Ayelet - 12-28-2013, 07:02 PM