the Rift

[OPEN] she's a ghost, unseen by the eyes of men.

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

Briskly moving through the Threshold pine, Nato searches out the glittering mare that seemed to have vanished before his eyes on their journey here. The glass Unicorn couldn’t have made it too far on her own; but then again maybe she just kept in the same direction and used a different path. All these life forms he was bringing into this herd, and would probably get no recognition for it. But he paid that no mind, as he wouldn’t need anyone to tell him “Job well done” to keep him afloat. He fed of other things, like the fact he didn’t have to fight every day; not anymore. Though, he was probably due for one.

Ink painted lobes flick erect to the sound of lyrics floating upon the gentle breeze. Nostrils flare and inhale the mixture of scents that stood upon the horizon. Three voices, and yet only two different smells- there was one missing. Ayelet. He thought to himself as he pranced through the pine, emerging from the shadows with heavy strides as he pulled closer to the trio. There was the glass Unicorn, a painted mare and a painted Pegasus. Arching his neck, happy to have found his new arrival he slowed his pace, as he neared the trio.

"Glad to see you made it." His tone was soft, but rumbled through his chest as he approached them. Footfalls lighter now as he eased to a stop a few paces away from the glass unicorn. His crimson eyes gazing over her clear glittering form; catching his breath, he turned to face the other maidens, like him also bias in hue. "I’m afraid we’ve not yet met, I’m Nato." He breathed, dipping his head like a gentleman to both the ladies. He remained silent, unsure what conversation he had just interrupted.

[ooc: So sorry! Holidays had me strapped. <3]

Nato

Messages In This Thread
RE: she's a ghost, unseen by the eyes of men. - by Nato - 12-31-2013, 01:33 AM