the Rift

[OPEN] Unexpected bonds

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

As the duo continued their march into the direction of the Edge, he found himself lingering on the thought that Breeze had known about Isilme. It was hard to think of that realm, even though he thought about it daily. He thought about her and the fact that she would never brush her lips upon his skin again.

”I lived there, for quite some time." The throat of the massive beast rumbled. He had lived there, and in a way died there too. He had given life, and taken them all the same, hate and war was thick in those lands… here so far to his impression was really no different.

Moving through the tree line as he lingered on the edge before stepping out into the moonlight, crimson eyes turning to gaze upon Breeze, seizing his movements and remaining on the edge of the shadows, letting the steam roll from his nostrils. "I was the Lord of the Mystic Woodlands." He said with a hint of pride, as he turned and gazed upon the hardly visible glass wall. "But times have changed things… long story really." He finished in a sigh, pulling his mass from the shadows and upon the Edge, enjoying its radian visual as it soaked upon his crimson eyes.

"I hope your love is here." He said in a soft tone referring to Kiara, the roan mare he had mentioned before. He knows all too well what it feels like to linger in regret, and loss.

[ooc: I'm SOO Sorry. Holidays tied me down! Forgive mez. <3]

Nato

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected bonds - by Breeze - 12-26-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Unexpected bonds - by Nato - 12-31-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Unexpected bonds - by Kiara - 12-31-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: Unexpected bonds - by Breeze - 01-10-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: Unexpected bonds - by Nato - 01-12-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: Unexpected bonds - by Kiara - 01-12-2014, 01:42 AM