the Rift

[OPEN] get your gunn; [ planning thread, members wanted! ]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

Doing absolutely nothing when the call of Illynx beckons for crafters of workers Faelene doesn't hesitate to seek the remaining Lady of the Basin. There was something going on, and feeling so out of the loop she craved to know what. Since she had no more wounds, only the reminders, she wanted to help. Right now she was feeling of little use. With her magic functioning properly maybe it could help them finish the task, whatever it may be, faster. Picking up a trot, she broke from the pines heading to hill where silver eyes found others gathered. Since they were all familiar she found no trouble cutting the distance in time to her the words of the Reaper.

The news tore into her, upsetting the small shards of peace she had recently claim. More darkness? The lines above her eyes cast down in a dark manner, ears twisted back in disdain. Had it come from the Deep Forest she would have had her suspicions it was the faceless terror she had faced. This sounded more severe. The whole marsh, a miserable, haunted place all in itself so add more hell who knew what was there now. For the moment the Thief did not wish to dare let her imagination concoct instant nightmares. Fear turned to a more controlled anger. Had they not already faced endless black?

Blood colored tail flicking in stubbornness, a jerk of her nose she spoke up."With my magic I can manipulate things of many different materials to move where I choose. Either way I would like to help. The sooner we finish the better."

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: get your gunn; [ planning thread, members wanted! ] - by Faelene - 01-01-2014, 02:30 PM