the Rift

[OPEN] Tell The World I'm Coming Home[Acceptance/Welcoming thred]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace smiled when she felt the filly run into him. “Oh don’t fret child, I’m rather sturdy, it takes a lot to break me.” He appreciated the filly’s manners at least. The child continued on to speak about the land and a smile passed over his lips when she said she liked it. “Good, I’m glad you like it. Hopefully you can grow up here and find it to be as welcoming and warm as I do.” No place even compared to the Foothills in his mind, and he always felt a certain joy when he returned to the familiar scent and sights of the herd. His gaze shifted as he heard a nicker, and a grin passed over his lips. “That’s Apollo,” he said softly to Amethyst. “No need to be afraid of him, he is very kind.”
The earthy draft dipped his head in a respectful greeting to his chief. As the chief spoke he laughed softly, “It’s good to see you Apollo. And yes I have, I’ve never been the type who can just sit around. I’m faring well, how about you brother?” There were only a small collection of those that Solace could say he held a genuine admiration for, and his chief was one of those. As Apollo introduced himself to Amethyst, his own gaze drifted down to the filly, hopefully she wouldn’t feel too intimidated by the Merciful.
“This is Amethyst,” Solace said looking back at Apollo. “She’s a truly strong filly, and I think as she grows she’ll benefit the Foothills.” When he was sure the filly couldn’t see it, he gave the chief a wink. “I’ll keep her under my care of course.” Leaving a young filly alone would be great foolishness, and even though he believed himself to be incredibly inept with children, he would at the very least keep her out of trouble.

text

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home[Acceptance/Welcoming thred] - by Solace - 12-31-2013, 04:55 AM