the Rift

A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open)

Calliope Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Giving a soft gasp of fright at the sound of voices, cutting her song off and moving quickly to sit up. Seeing the frosty stallion and the paint mare in front of her she gave a sigh, moving her head around and moving her wavy locks out of her face. "You two frightened me...I'm also quite aware that I am not alone in here, I didn't see a soul at the moment and decided to take a rest is all." Her eyes darting between the two of them, eyeing their features carefully.

" I apologize if I have been in the way of both of you...A herd and a place you say? I'm sorry madam I am not familiar with this area and the herds that may roam around here." Calliope slowly eased herself back up to her hooves, shaking herself off of grass or any dirt. Showing a friendly yet cautious smile to the both of them giving a slight bow of her head. "I am Calliope and who might you two be"?

Her light colored orbs that were slightly covered by many strands of fair mane continued to study the mare and the stallion. Seeing as one of them was a unicorn just like herself with icy aqua eyes and the other just like any other paint, the both of them quite interesting to look at.

Messages In This Thread
A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open) - by Calliope - 08-12-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open) - by Sunchaser - 08-13-2012, 11:36 AM
RE: A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open) - by Calliope - 08-13-2012, 07:49 PM
RE: A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 09:16 AM