the Rift

A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open)
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
( Sunchaser, could you please fill out your character profile so we get a little something to go by? I remember that you've said she's a mini, but it'd be really useful to know her exact height etc. :3 this form is really good to follow. ^^ Thanks! )

Barely had he reached the resting mare when another came out from the bushes. She was, as luck would have it, hornless, ridiculously short, and painted white and chestnut. It took more willpower than it should've had to keep his face from doing a grimace, but he actually managed to peer at her with something akin to open curiosity in his eyes. Cool and calm he stood there as the white unicorn with the long, flowing mane came more upright. She was sitting in a pose that was nearly comical, for the FrostHeart wasn't used to seeing others sitting like that. A slight smile curved his features, ears swirling to the sound of their voices; uncertainty caused the equine mare's vocals to tremble, whereas the unicorn's was more certain, sweet like a siren's song. "No worries," he told the sitting mare, amused warmth playing in his tone. No harm had befallen her, but who knew what would've happened? Some dark things lurked in the folds of Helovia's fabric, but perhaps none of those things were here.. right now.

With words of being new, the white mare rose, and Mauja inclined his head ever so slightly. "I am Mauja, of the World's Edge." Eyes of winter swept onto the short equine. "You can seek shelter in the Windtossed Foothills, just to the north of here. I am sure Indy and his brethren will be glad to have you." Hornless had no place in Mauja's own herd, but if he kept sending equines Indy's way, surely even the suspicious jerks who leaped at shadows and shouted accusations would begin to trust him - or at least, not distrust him all the time. It was getting bothersome, how they all assumed things about him, and never tried to find out the truth. Or, well, the "truth" that Mauja fed them was lies, but he wasn't about to let them know that. His kind gaze fell back on Calliope. "And you, Miss Calliope. It's a pleasure meeting you. If you are interested, there is room for you in the World's Edge herd." Mauja's white tail flicked against his hocks, and he fell silent, waiting for how it would play out.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open) - by Calliope - 08-12-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open) - by Sunchaser - 08-13-2012, 11:36 AM
RE: A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open) - by Mauja - 08-15-2012, 06:31 AM
RE: A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 09:16 AM