the Rift

Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful

Tyra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tyra

"Hell comes in all colors"

It seemed like another hour passed before she heard someone call out to her in a light and friendly voice. Finally, something, someone. Lifting her head when she heard the call, she sighed with relief and slowly turned to face the new voice. It sounded friendly, let's hope it'll in fact be friendly.

Watching this unicorn and her companions welcome, a small smile tugs at her lips and she turns entirely to face the bay unicorn. Lifting a large hoof and putting it forward, she lowers her head in a quick bow before she slowly stands tall once again, "Hello Lena, Thank you for the welcome. I was wandering for days it seemed like and I couldn't find anyone, or anything!" Her yellow eyes looked over the unicorn, then darted down to the companion, looking him over with a bit of a puzzled look, causing her brow to furrow a bit. Eventually she clears her throat and she says quietly, "I believe I may be lost.."

She was really unsure if this unicorn was friendly or was just acting it, but it was someone, and if she could at least find others on the way, then it was a start. Maybe a start that would bring her to more, perhaps a happy life, perhaps this unicorn will be the death of her. Closing her eyes for a moment to clear her mind of the wandering, useless thoughts, she then sighed and opened her eyes again, remaining quiet and her face mostly emotionless.

Messages In This Thread
Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-27-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-27-2013, 06:56 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-27-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-27-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-27-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-27-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-27-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-28-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-28-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-29-2013, 08:01 AM