the Rift

Come a Runnin' Baby

Amadeus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Amadeus
The Mercenary

Strained limbs fixed themselves in a more fashionable positions as a lady met his acquaintance. Since the stallion of impeccable breeding didn't plan on meeting such an acquaintance he simply blew the loose strands of hair from his face and dipped his head slowly to the fae. Taking these few seconds to examine her closer while not breaking eye contact. This mare was not much younger than him, Amadeus could tell by the look in her eyes she had a good heart and was far from the enemy. Thus he welcomed her company, not to mention the dazzling appendages that she hugged close to her bodice.

"Far? Far would be sugar coating it a bit wouldn't you think so?"

Catching his breathe from his recent journey he turned his head to lick at the reachable wounds on his side. After examining all his wounds and coming to terms that he was in no immediate danger, the mercenary returned his attention to his acquaintance.

Silence ate away at the few seconds they stood there until a party was made out of Amadeus's afternoon. There entered one of his own kind, a bay minimal marking stallion who seemed to have a great deal of discipline in him from an early age by the energy that illuminated off him as he neared Amadeus.

While his own golden orbs kept an eye on the second stranger he thought about the predicament he was in. You know, being a stranger to these lands and all he was less than motivated to talk to strangers. But if herd life taught him anything it was that the world was hard and herd animals never did very well on their own in the world.

"I don't think so. But I'm no doctor.." He replied very humbly.

Amadeus wasn't quite sure how he felt about this Unicorn who displayed animosity towards the female, and since it was none of his business he didn't dare call it out. Shifting his weight he now had enough time to weight out the pros and cons of this meeting, worst case scenario both animals lash out on him and grace a royal ass whipping upon him, but that seemed more than unlikely since the attitude they gave him was more welcoming than anything. "I am called Amadeus- The mercenary. I used to thrive in a herd but now it is of no existence to this world and neither are it's members....But myself."He dismissed anything memories that pressed to playback in his head. The past was useless and only seeked to make him insane with guilt and he refused to let the pass bring either down on him as a mid life crisis.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Come a Runnin' Baby - by Amadeus - 12-27-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Irrydae - 12-29-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Déodat - 12-29-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Amadeus - 12-29-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Déodat - 01-02-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Abishia - 01-02-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Amadeus - 01-03-2014, 02:00 AM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Amadeus - 01-12-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Déodat - 01-13-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Amadeus - 01-13-2014, 09:19 PM