the Rift

Come a Runnin' Baby

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

The Blood Prince listened to the words of the striped stallion and he listened to each word he spoke. Whatever exchange had gone on between the skyrat and the striped stallion was of no concern to him, he had a task to focus upon. As long as he could, he would ignore the mare and for the Déodat that was a kindness, he should slit her throat but that wouldn’t exactly paint the best image for the Basin now would it? “Hm, I myself am no doctor either, but I’ve experienced plenty of wounds in my time, so I think I would always be a wise option to see a healer just in case.” He remembered arriving in Helovia beaten up himself, so soon after the fall of his clan. What had caused this stallion to journey despite his wounds?

When the stallion introduced himself, Déodat’s ears perked with interest. A mercenary, so, he had stumbled upon one with some kind of military history. Now, whether this stallion still walked the path of a sell sword was unknown to him. The description of the annihilation of his own herd brought back memories of the destruction of the General. “I am sorry.” The gruffness had faded from his voice and there was genuine sympathy there. “My own clan fell to a similar fate.” The moment of the General’s death flashed through his mind, vivid and fresh. There would be no elaboration on the tale. Something so personal didn’t need to fall upon the ears of an insignificant winged freak.

For a brief moment he waited to see if the mare would speak, but when no words came from her mouth he sprung upon the chance to pull in the striped unicorn. “I come from a herd up north called the Aurora Basin, we are composed of unicorns, and we could always use more warriors. We also have healers that can tend to your wounds.” Especially with an oncoming darkness arriving, but he wouldn’t speak openly about that should it be unknown to the purple pegasi. If the striped one decided to come back with him he would ensure knowledge was given to him.

"Speech speech speech"

image credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
Come a Runnin' Baby - by Amadeus - 12-27-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Irrydae - 12-29-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Déodat - 12-29-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Amadeus - 12-29-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Déodat - 01-02-2014, 06:57 PM