the Rift

Come a Runnin' Baby

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
Déodat pondered the question and he shrugged. “Community is fine. We welcome most anyone and at the very least everyone tolerates each other.” This was at least his own perception of his home, but then again the Blood Prince wasn’t precisely the type to bind himself up and label all around him as family, such a title was only given to those worthy of it. “As for not being worthy, I’d be more than willing to offer my advice and teachings as a soldiers.” What a thought! Why in the world would he throw out such an offer like that? Déodat had never exactly been the type to take others under his metaphorical wing. Experience was the only true teacher though, and that was what he cared about most.
A voice spoke, but it wasn’t the winged mare, his gaze drifted over to the painted filly. Of course a hornless piece of trash would join the group, but she was young so he would tolerate her presence. “Yes child, where is your family? Now is not the time for children to be running about unsupervised.” His words were harsh and had a grim edge to them. Quite the contrast there was between himself and the striped stallion, but that wouldn’t put a damper on Déodat’s efforts. Once if the striped one chose to come home with him would he give any knowledge about the darkness brewing within that monstrous marsh. Whatever the child chose to do, didn’t affect the Blood Prince so he shifted his attention back to the newcomer.
“We would love to have you Amadeus, should you decide the pat of the cold north is the one for you… Though if life alone is more to your taste, I will give you a warning, there is something evil lurking within certain corners of Helvoia. I discourage you from facing it alone.”
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
Come a Runnin' Baby - by Amadeus - 12-27-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Irrydae - 12-29-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Déodat - 12-29-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Amadeus - 12-29-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Déodat - 01-02-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Abishia - 01-02-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Come a Runnin' Baby - by Amadeus - 01-03-2014, 02:00 AM