the Rift

A huntress I shall become [hunting]

Lotus Posts: 31
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 3
Whit

I shiver as the sensation of crushing the shell and squishy insides severely creeps me out. Ew, no more bugs. I nudge it towards my increasingly smelly pile of kills, amazed at the work I had accomplished. Though I had practised on wildlife before, it was a different reasons that drove me then, to serve my god, not to feed a potential kitten. But still some blood would soak into the earth, perhaps that would be sufficient for him for now, I needn't resort to self mutilation just yet to give my god gifts of blood.

Curiously I peered about, my pile not yet complete. I wonder what more the kitten could possibly feel like, and I go for a trot about the place, maybe I will happen across another rabbit or hare. Just as the thought crossed my mind, a tuft of brown fur caught my attention from behind a tree, and I approach it as quietly as I can. Bounding into the air and twisting myself, a attempt to leap upon it, and in failing that, charge after the hare with strong limbs acting as my weapons.

Messages In This Thread
A huntress I shall become [hunting] - by Lotus - 06-04-2012, 04:32 AM
RE: A huntress I shall become [hunting] - by Lotus - 06-09-2012, 05:24 PM