the Rift

so what if i'm lost
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
She came in like a thunderstruck fool, very loud and pronounced. It was likely the whole cavern was privileged to hear each thundering shutter as hoof after hoof struck unforgiving stone that was slick from gathered moisture. I watched her slide down and said nothing out of simple surprise—but as she rose with eyes wide in childlike shock, I stepped from the nearby wall to greet this wayward stranger. There was no point in standing aside anyways, it wasn’t like my current outward appearance would allow me that honor; it forbid me to become one with shadows as others did. Flashing mane and tail seemed to always be ablaze with heavens fire, and I knew not when it would dispel.

Though softly spoken my voice was deep enough to rise above the steady vibrations of settling rock, “Hail friend, be easy. Are ye well?” there was reasonable amount of concern lacing each vocal, she appeared rather surprised and distraught. I closed our distance though remained slightly apart out of caution born from the disease rampaging our land. Sensitive nostrils flexed apart to test the air by drawing in a deep whiff and gathering that her pelt held a musk of pine and fern—Foothills kin. Golden rods narrowed as I’m are forced to peer through the shallow darkness in search of signs that could hint upon prevailing sickness. Feathered appendages slipped apart from my body nervously, shifting as an avian might until finding that comfortable position before sliding back against warm flesh.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
so what if i'm lost - by Saphira - 12-28-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: so what if i'm lost - by Midas - 01-18-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: so what if i'm lost - by Saphira - 02-02-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: so what if i'm lost - by Midas - 02-03-2014, 07:16 PM