the Rift

so what if i'm lost
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
When she posed an otherwise healthy demeanor, lacking the qualities of those that had become stricken with an unmatchable illness. I could sense no sign of decay or rot on her body. Her voice rose and posture fell into a submissive stance, filling the space between us with words that eased my own nerves into one of more welcoming acceptance. When her gaze rose to mine, lips widened into a tender smile, eyes softening in response to the alarm which still lingered in her straining pupils. I hated that we’d come to question every individual that blasted or stumbled into this place—simply out of our own terror. Purposely I urged my muscles to grow lax and relax enough to speak without the air of caution.

“I’m glad ye made it here alive and well; and aye your land is likely overtaken…as is all the rest.” Voice dipped low, growing heavy with the rise of pent grief toward the end. An obvious yearning fluttered behind my steel clade chest, I wanted so much to comfort this wayward lass and the rest of my kin with words of grander—we were going to go home soon, I’d like to tell them. But home. Seemed impossibly far away. “Yon kin is down in the tunnels, ye can find them without much difficulty. Apollo and others made it here safely.” At least the clans had made it here with some semblance of their members in tow, which should at least be some comfort to the lass.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
so what if i'm lost - by Saphira - 12-28-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: so what if i'm lost - by Midas - 01-18-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: so what if i'm lost - by Saphira - 02-02-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: so what if i'm lost - by Midas - 02-03-2014, 07:16 PM