the Rift

[OPEN] Blood Trail (open!)

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

The scene before her was almost too much to bear for the young mare to stomach. It was not a queasy feeling that filled her gut rather one of complete painstaking terror as her eyes flicked over the poor girls battered frame laying before her. Try as she might to rouse the pegasus all attempts seemed to fall on deaf ears only deepening her concern. No she wouldn't let her give up fighting! Somehow she would come out the other side of this, she just had to. "Please Open Your Eyes, Anything Please.." She snapped at the mare desperately hoping her cries would reach beyond the excruciating pain stilling her movement and brain function.

It was beyond her how another could do this to someone, how could anyone be so heartless? It sickened her to think that they were not the only victims to a crime such as this, there were hundreds, maybe thousands of others that shared this pain. Lowering her head in sheer determination she hesitantly touched her muzzle to the mares neck silently pleading for someone to save this mare. She was no healer or she might have been able to conjure up something to help but without the knowledge she was useless. Her thin frame stood over the stranger protectively as if to shield her from death's grasp.

The approach of another catches her off guard as the only thing she comprehends is the stallion rushing up to them. Damn that bastard coming back to finish off what he did! Instinctively her head snakes around with ears pinned and teeth bared only to fall short of the stallions hide prematurely. It is only then does his words register in her messed up brain that she immediately regrets her actions. His lyrics are soothing but focused completely on the girl laying next to her, he is not here to harm but rather to attempt to help just as she is. It is as if he sees only her as his attention doesn't even seem to register her standing here feeling like a complete idiot. Another voice orders a command as her head whips around to see another's hurried movements approach.

Reacting automatically her rather submissive self carefully jumps aside as ordered without taking her eyes off the downed pegasus. Turning to watch the other access the stranger tears well in her eyes as the full extent of the situation begins to sink in but she fights them off with determination. Wait she faintly recognizes this mare from past acquaintance, what was her name again... If her memory served her correctly she could remember her claiming to be a healer. Her heart leapt with a surge of renewed hope that maybe this would be the mares saving grace. Anxiety welled with each passing minute but finally the mare steps away seeming relieved, this was good right?

Hard eyes turn on them and she feels herself withdraw knowing she had trespassed yet again only this time with purpose. Lowering her head in an attempt to shield herself from the expected words she mentally braces herself for what she thinks is to come. It comes as a surprise that Lakota remembers her name and she lifts her gaze slightly nodding in response faintly. "Yes I am Brisa." She replies gently her voice sounding small as nerves grip at her tediously digging their thorns in. "I heard her cries and I could not leave her to die..I was only trying to help her... I'm sorry..really I am.."

Blue eyes crept back to the injured mare looking for some sign that she would be alright. "Will she be alright?" She said not able to hold back her overwhelming concern she just had to know she would be ok.

TAGS: @[Lakota], @[Parelia], @[Miykael]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Sorry if I skipped anyone, I wasn't sure if Parelia was going to post or if she was unconscious.

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Blood Trail (open!) - by Parelia - 12-28-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Brisa - 12-30-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Miykael - 01-02-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Lakota - 01-02-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Brisa - 01-03-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Parelia - 01-04-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Miykael - 01-08-2014, 02:01 AM