the Rift

Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED)

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Reizend
"No!"

The exclamation admittedly takes me by surprise, and I raise my brows, though the rest of my expression remains neutral. A small part of me, goaded by the crimson outline of my father, briefly wishes to teach the girl a lesson, but I swallow the urge. I am not the mindless killing machine that he tried to create. I have always had a softer side, nurtured by my mother, and though it cost me Schwere's respect, I have tended to healing rather than killing to satisfy the constant emptiness that threatens to overwhelm me. Besides, healing might help ease the burden of my sins.

But the little dove (well, not so little, as she's taller than I am) isn't quite finished, and so with a vague hint of amusement in my violet gaze, I realize that there are two possibilities. One, she is very confused and perhaps a bit frightened, for which I would not blame her in the least; two, she would fit in nicely with my little family. Perhaps it's both. Either way, I know that I cannot let this one go.

So, without further ado, I put on a welcoming smile, and it's not even fake. "Well then," I beam, "allow me to be the first to welcome you to Helovia. This particular area, my dear, is called the Threshold. To my knowledge, it's the only way into our lands. Oh, but where are my manners - my name is Reizend. I am a Medic, and I can offer you shelter." The smile widens. "I do not suggest wandering off alone." There. Just enough of a hint at danger to perhaps convince her to accompany me.

It will please Seele very much if I can bring home a new recruit.

"Talk talk talk."
Reizend
Image by Kaydeniro

Messages In This Thread
Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED) - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-29-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-30-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-31-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-31-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 01-01-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 01-16-2014, 09:37 PM