the Rift

Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

The mouth opens and speaks to me. I watch the lady's lips move, fascinated by the pretty thing before me. I cock my head to the side, listening as she speaks. Her words are a blur at first, and it takes me a moment to comprehend. Slowly I come to, and my brain processes what she says. Shelter, Reizend, manners, -- SHIT! Inside my mind, I am furious with myself. I have forgotten my manners just as the pretty unicorn has. I duck my head and look up with a moment of sorrow. I am so sorry, I have forgotten my manners as well. I am Cashmere. It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Reizend. I lift my crown again and smile at her. She has offered me shelter. In Helovia. It is a pretty name, and I think to myself that it might be nice to stay awhile. The Threshold seems quite lovely to me, even as the air cools and I feel my skin begin to twitch with a shiver in the changing of the seasons. But Reizend has put a note of anxiety within her words, and I can sense that she wants me to come with her.

I peer closer and sniff the cool air, tilting my head and swiveling my ears. I try to pick up and signs that there is danger. And to my surprise, I get the sense that there is. There is something afoul in the air. Not here, where I am now, but out there, in regions I have yet to explore. My heart beats a little faster. I like to explore, but I have no desire for self-harm. -Suck it up you whore, you're going to be fine. Don't be such a pussy.-. I wince but ignore Her. I am no whore and I am no coward, no Siree! My eyes have started to wander around the surrounding woods, and I return my gaze to Reizend. If you have a safe place for me to go, I will follow you. Though my heart is beating stronger than normal, my voice is calm and confident. Reizend seems straightfoward and honest, and I am sure that I can trust her.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED) - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-29-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-30-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-31-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-31-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 01-01-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 01-16-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 01-16-2014, 10:03 PM