the Rift

Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED)

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Reizend
I tilt my head slightly to the side, a charming smile dancing across my maw. I wonder what her illness is - she is haunted, that much I can see, but unfortunately my powers affect those physically afflicted, not mentally. After a moment of gazing at the fae, I am again surprised by an odd outburst, this time about her mother. It reminds me of myself, so often followed by my own ghosts. I wonder if this little doll is similarly tainted - but it must be much more serious, or much less managed, than my own little problem. I rarely show any sign of being able to see the forms of those that have died in my life, but I suppose if I were less disciplined, less trained, I might be just as nervous as Cashmere. She agrees to come with me, though, and my smile broadens.

"Excellent," I say. "They will adore you, I'm sure." With that, I begin to walk away, toward the caves in which we have managed to find shelter. It is not so far a walk, really - not enough that we will be in danger. Or, at least, I hope it's not too far. Well, worst case scenario, we will perish in the darkness. And who knows what kind of adventures that will bring? "Come along, dear," I call over my shoulder as I pick my way through the trees. "They will be waiting." And then we're off, me to return home, and she to gain a family. It's been quite the productive day, indeed.

"Talk talk talk."
Reizend
Image by Kaydeniro

Messages In This Thread
Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED) - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-29-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-30-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-31-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-31-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 01-01-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 01-16-2014, 09:37 PM